Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Q & A

Started by DEVICEHIGH, November 15, 2006, 01:52:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DEVICEHIGH

November 15, 2006, 01:52:55 pm Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 11:58:21 pm by DEVICEHIGH
"How do you do that stuff?"

Beer
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

DEVICEHIGH

"How much time do you spend doing that?"

Usually four beers.

DEVICEHIGH

"Next time would you ....?"

Got any beer?

HogFaninGA

You are the man.  You are a genius with your creativity.  I show it to my co-workers all the time and they love it.  Keep up the good work.

FLKeysGuy

One of these days I'll figure out how to pick apart the 'layers' of the photos and manipulate them like you do.  In the meantime, I've been having wayyyyyyy too much fun just using the animation software for avatars.  Thanks for all your help DEVICEHIGH!

MizK

You are my idol.  When (and if) I grow up, I want to be just like you....
Quote from: Wildhog on April 01, 2011, 05:28:33 pm
You're in the tavern, bro.  It's like Thunderdome.

Quote from: Fort Dweller on November 09, 2011, 10:00:46 pm
Pay attention XHOG.  this is that wrath I was telling you about.  The wrath of MizK.

010HogFan

How did yall get the software? Is there a free trial or something?

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: 010HogFan on November 16, 2006, 09:18:49 pm

Paypal to DEVICEHIGH the sum of $1,000,000.00, and he'll share his secrets with you too.  My retail price is a dollar more.  ;)

PorcineSublime

What he has is the deluxe package worth several hundred dollars. You can do some of what he is doing with Photoshop Elements(If you are as talented as he) for about 89-100 dollars.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

010HogFan

Quote from: PorcineSublime on November 17, 2006, 04:21:59 pm
What he has is the deluxe package worth several hundred dollars. You can do some of what he is doing with Photoshop Elements(If you are as talented as he) for about 89-100 dollars.

I have Photoshop Elements. It's pretty tough to do animation in it unfortunately.

LSPRazorbac

Can I download those animations?  If so, How?

Break & Run

January 02, 2007, 12:21:28 pm #12 Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 12:00:51 am by DEVICEHIGH
Quote from: DEVICEHIGH on November 15, 2006, 01:52:55 pm
"How do you do that stuff?"

Beer
so u use flash for it all?
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

DEVICEHIGH

Break & Run

what do u use then?

Go Hogs Go!!!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

DEVICEHIGH

January 03, 2007, 12:12:19 pm #15 Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 03:17:00 pm by DEVICEHIGH
Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Movie Maker

Bomis Hawg

....will trade beer(s) for adobe creative suite and/or keycode?  My fellow creative partner would like to make some creations -- and a Hogville exclusive.

Thanks, Mgt.