Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 45 THREAD: ARKANSAS (26-18, 7-14 SEC) vs Missouri St (28-24, 3-8 Mizz Val.)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, May 03, 2016, 02:31:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

ARKANSAS vs MISSOURI STATE
                       at Hammons Field in Springfield, Mo.  

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

WELCOME TO RAZORBACK BASEBALL 2016 - HOGVILLE.net OFFICIAL GAME 45 THREAD
                  ARKANSAS vs MISSOURI STATE

First Pitch is set for 6:35PM ,cdt, TUESDAY. This game WILL BE TELEVISED     ON CST This is the 1st meeting of 2 meetings between the teams this season. The 2nd meeting will be May 17th at Baum. 

Weather in Springfield =   http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/springfield-mo/65806/daily-weather-forecast/329438
Hi 66
LO 48
Clear

Play-by-Play Narrative:
For many years, Hogville members who love Razorback Baseball have come together to produce these game threads with play-by-play narrative for those that depend on it as their only source and for those that just simply enjoy it. These threads have been a foundation for quality Hogville discussions and that tradition continues today as this is NOT a read only thread (all Hogville posting rules apply).

JHicks3636 will provide the play-by-play narrative for this game and Maddhog and Wisco Pig will be ready in the bullpen with Razorbacks#1, WilsonHog and A_R_K_A_N_S_A_Sassisting with stats, back up, and support. We hope that the many other regular posters will join in also and continue to add quality input. If you are new to Extra Innings and you understand the rules, feel free to join in the conversation about this game.

TUESDAY'S STARTING PITCHERS: SUBJECT TO CHANGE -1st Pitch 6:35pm. TV Broadcast on CST
                                               W-L    APP    GS     ERA      IP      SO    BB
ARK
MSU

CLICK BELOW FOR THE FIGHT SONG:
http://fightmusic.com/mp3/sec/Arkansas__Arkansas_Fight_Song__(Play,_Sing,_Play).mp3

University Of Arkansas Alma Mater(turn up your volume and click below):
http://fightmusic.com/mp3/sec/Arkansas__University_Of_Arkansas_Alma_Mater.mp3

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

tennesseehogwild

I guess there is no espn3 or watchespn? Darn it I really want to see this one being in Tenn. Prob no go though.

yraciv

And I thought we were having a rough season. What the hell has happened to Missouri State? Were they not off to a hot start with a ticker on their website toward this game? Probably shouldn't have overlooked every one else in the Valley.

jacobp

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on May 03, 2016, 02:08:10 pm
I guess there is no espn3 or watchespn? Darn it I really want to see this one being in Tenn. Prob no go though.
CST only

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

tennesseehogwild

Like the lineup, except I wish Eagan was at first base, and Scroggins at third. Hopefully Catron can get the job done tonight! Go Hogs!

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Madd and Wisco, be on standby as my feeds are giving me some trouble and I don't get CST

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: JHicks3636 on May 03, 2016, 06:23:00 pm
Anyone with the Missouri State line-up?

https://twitter.com/MSUBearBaseball/status/727639531638263808

-------------------------------------------------------------

We are less than 15 minutes from the first pitch here at Hammons Field! GHG!

THUNDER!

Maddhog

Quote from: JHicks3636 on May 03, 2016, 06:24:48 pm
Madd and Wisco, be on standby as my feeds are giving me some trouble and I don't get CST

I will be relying on @ElsonPhil tonight.  😀

#GoHogs
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Maddhog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Maddhog on May 03, 2016, 06:33:36 pm
Love the pics!

Looks like Arkansas hitting coach Tony Vitello had surgery to replace his broken nose sustained at Kentucky

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

0                   Top  1st                              0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
ARK           |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     
MSU            |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

0                   Bot  1st                              0

ARK          0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1     
MSU            |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     

JHicks3636

tennesseehogwild

I immediately do not like this ump behind the plate. Inconsistent on his outside corner calls so far. Hope he isn't trouble for us!

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Burger...grounds out to pitcher to end the inning

0-0 after 1 complete

JHicks3636

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

0                   Top 2nd                              0

ARK          0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1     
MSU         0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     

JHicks3636

trippigs

I'm enjoying the game tonight while in Starkville MS. Looked around their field and they still have all the home-made seating contraptions outside the fence. My MSU buddies are upset that they may stop this tradition  Go Hogs.

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

0                   Bot 2nd                              0

ARK          0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1     
MSU         0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

JHicks3636

Johnson...0-2, 1-2...strikes out swinging, inning ends

0-0 after 2 full

JHicks3636

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

0                   Top 3rd                              0

ARK          0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  1  | 0  | 1     
MSU         0 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     

Maddhog

JHicks3636

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S