Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 43 THREAD: ARKANSAS (25-6, 7-12 SEC) vs #2 Texas A&M (33-9, 12-7 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 30, 2016, 12:34:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

tennesseehogwild

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

tennesseehogwild

Maddhog

Maddhog

tennesseehogwild

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Maddhog

gchamblee

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on April 30, 2016, 06:23:47 pm
Aggie site has video only also...wth?

The game being played right now was not scheduled to be played. It is the result of yesterdays game being rained out. That's wth. Also, you're wrong. The aggies site says radio only as well.

HogFansReunited

Sorry but nothing against women's softball but why do they show so many of their games and so few baseball games.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

tennesseehogwild

Maddhog

Wisco Pig

Pitchers up in the bullpen for the Aggies, fans calling the Hogs ... love this team's resilience.

Suidae Suis Scrofa

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on April 30, 2016, 06:18:59 pm
Damn! This is bs! no stream!
During the first game the announcers said they had to leave after that game to do another game somewhere else tomorrow.  So I don't think it's an equipment issue, but an on air talent issue.

-phil

tennesseehogwild

Quote from: gchamblee on April 30, 2016, 06:26:44 pm
The game being played right now was not scheduled to be played. It is the result of yesterdays game being rained out. That's wth. Also, you're wrong. The aggies site says radio only as well.

I meant to say audio only...didn't spell check...lol

Maddhog

jfred59

Quote from: Suidae Suis Scrofa on April 30, 2016, 06:29:37 pm
During the first game the announcers said they had to leave after that game to do another game somewhere else tomorrow.  So I don't think it's an equipment issue, but an on air talent issue.

-phil

Just an excuse...They have Pearlman and whatshisname....Hell get Rick

Razorbacks#1

-phil
Well, that explains it I guess. Surely you would have a back up plan for a potential rain out.

THUNDER!

Hawgzinbowlz

Maddhog

Nomura -  hits the ball, Bernal out at second.   Two on, one out.

tennesseehogwild

-phil

Guess they never heard of Ernie Banks...lol!

Maddhog

Wisco Pig

Good for Spanberger.   That first game was a tough one for him.

tennesseehogwild

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

gchamblee

Quote from: tennesseehogwild on April 30, 2016, 06:30:18 pm
I meant to say audio only...didn't spell check...lol

its all good. i figured you may have just made a typo after i posted that lol

go hogs

Maddhog

Pennell -  Lines a RBI hit into CF.   5-2, Hogs.

Pitching change for the Ags.

rljjr

Cornfed Pig

Knot2brite

Hell if they needed on air people all they have to do is take our pbp people and graphic people from hogville ...they are all a damn sight better than the Boomer lovers I heard earlier today
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Maddhog

Maddhog

Amazingly we are back to the top of the order in the first inning. 

Cornfed Pig

Maddhog

Eagan - Grounds into a 6-4-3 DP to end the inning.

T2, Hogs lead 5-2

Razorbacks#1

2                   Top 2nd                              5

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
A&M        2 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  2  |  1  | 0  | 2     
ARK         5 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  5  |  5  | 0  | 2     

THUNDER!

Maddhog

BadDogGHSDogPound

-phil
[/quote

Can't tell me Alex Perlman wasn't in town and available or you just put the radio broadcast over the video. We were told with the SEC network that ALL SEC games would be available in some way. I just don't see LSU having this happen to them. They had nearly 24 hours to prepare.
2000, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2023 State Football Champions Greenwood Bulldogs. Follow The Bulldogs On www.GreenwoodDogPound.com

Cornfed Pig

Maddhog

Maddhog

Razorbacks#1

2                   Bot 2nd                              5

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
A&M        2 | 0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  2  |  1  | 0  | 2     
ARK         5 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  5  |  5  | 0  | 2     

THUNDER!

JHicks3636

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Maddhog

Maddhog

In case anyone is interested, the Lady Razorbacks are leading lsu 4-0.

Not green, Not a duck

Is there anywhere to listen online? Trying to find it...

Cornfed Pig