Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 43 THREAD: ARKANSAS (25-6, 7-12 SEC) vs #2 Texas A&M (33-9, 12-7 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 30, 2016, 12:34:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Razorbacks#1

After that AZZ crap, I feel we are going to take it too them. Go HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

tennesseehogwild

Quote from: Knot2brite on April 30, 2016, 10:26:47 pm
What's the chance Melton wears one tomorrow?

Prob zero! Birk didn't pay for flipping his bat in game 1! Ags will be Ags!

Maddhog

Maddhog

tennesseehogwild

tennesseehogwild

Maddhog

Wisco Pig

Knot2brite

More than likely he won't wear one in the ear hole because we are a kinder and gentler society...but he should
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Maddhog

shown006

Gassaway dropping the ball changed the momentum of the game.  Would've been 2 out nobody on.
WPS!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

11                   Bot 11                              8

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |10 | 11| R  | H   | E  |LOB
A&M        2 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 0  | 0 | 0 | 0 | 3  | 11 | 15 | 1  | 9     
ARK         5 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 1 | 0  | 0 | 1 | 0 |     | 8  | 14 | 3  | 11     

Maddhog

tennesseehogwild

Maddhog

Maddhog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Thank you to all of the members who went 20 innings without losing your cool and stayed classy.

Thanks to Raz#1, Maddhog, Wisco Pig for a long day and night. Good job guys and gals.

Maddhog

Spanberger -  K's looking to end the game.

Rubber match at 1:00 tomorrow.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

11                   FINAL                              8

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |10 | 11| R  | H   | E  |LOB
A&M        2 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 4 | 1 | 0  | 0 | 0 | 0 | 3  | 11 | 15 | 1  | 9     
ARK         5 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 0 | 1 | 0  | 0 | 1 | 0 | 0  | 8  | 14 | 3  | 11     

tennesseehogwild

Great thread on a long day! Props to the PBP guys for the marathon. We are in position to take the series...Hate the Aggies! See you all at 1.

Sho Nuff

How many times did Spanberger strike out today?  Not bashing, I'd seriously like to know.

Wisco Pig

Thanks, Razorbacks#1.   Thanks, A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S.   Special thanks to you, Maddhog. 

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on April 30, 2016, 10:43:30 pm

Thank you to all of the members who went 20 innings without losing your cool and stayed classy.
:) Hope to see everyone tomorrow! Go HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rljjr

Good day, fellas. Thanks for all you guys did. We'll take the series tomorrow!

Maddhog

Quote from: shown006 on April 30, 2016, 10:36:21 pm
Gassaway dropping the ball changed the momentum of the game.  Would've been 2 out nobody on.

That was big but I keep thinking about that grand slam that put them ahead 7-6.  Jackson was imploding and needed to be relieved.   You never know about baseball, though.   I am proud of our kids for going toe to toe with a team of their caliber.   #WPS

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Sho Nuff on April 30, 2016, 10:46:09 pm
How many times did Spanberger strike out today?  Not bashing, I'd seriously like to know.

I think 8.  5 in game 1, 3 in game 2.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Maddhog

Quote from: Wisco Pig on April 30, 2016, 10:46:18 pm
Thanks, Razorbacks#1.   Thanks, A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S.   Special thanks to you, Maddhog. 

Thank you!   I would have been here anyway, might as well type.  :)

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Maddhog on April 30, 2016, 10:48:42 pm
Thank you!   I would have been here anyway, might as well type.  :)

You folks are awesome. Thanks to Maddhog, Wisco, and ARKANSAS for bringing a nice thread! It takes fortitude to hang when chit is going south in the game.!

THUNDER!

Maddhog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on April 30, 2016, 11:01:12 pm
You folks are awesome. Thanks to Maddhog, Wisco, and ARKANSAS for bringing a nice thread! It takes fortitude to hang when chit is going south in the game.!

Everybody does a great job, including you.   

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

woodhog14

Quote from: Sho Nuff on April 30, 2016, 10:46:09 pm
8 times total. All you have to do is throw him off speed/curve ball pitches to get him out. Tough day for him.

HogFansReunited

Good game even though we lost. Hopefully we can take the series tomorrow. Thanks to everyone that makes these threads possible.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: HogFansReunited on May 01, 2016, 01:37:08 am
Good game even though we lost. Hopefully we can take the series tomorrow. Thanks to everyone that makes these threads possible.
You are welcome and thanks for letting us know you enjoy them. I think tomorrow will be more of what we have seen the last 2 games. Pretty even nail biters.