Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's up with the lack of tv/streaming...

Started by ghg1, April 27, 2016, 10:19:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ghg1

April 27, 2016, 10:19:10 am Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 10:52:42 am by ghg1
...to end the season? After next Tuesday only 1 of the 10 remaining regular season games will be shown according to the schedule.  After a season where pretty much every game was available to view in some way, why the abrupt stoppage?  No LSU...no Alabama...only 1 of 3 versus Miss State. Strange.

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/sport/m-basebl/schedule/

bighog2255

I'm sure most, if not all, will be covered on SEC Network +. The only exception being the game @ Mizzu State. Not sure why they aren't listed on the Hogs schedule though

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: ghg1 on April 27, 2016, 10:19:10 am
...to end the season? After next Tuesday only 1 of the 10 remaining regular season games will be shown according to the schedule.  After a season where pretty much every game was available to view in some way, why the abrupt stoppage?  No LSU...no Alabama...only 1 of 3 versus Miss State. Strange.
To my knowledge all remaining games will be available thru networks or streaming.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=610623.0
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: bighog2255 on April 27, 2016, 10:45:56 am
I'm sure most, if not all, will be covered on SEC Network +. The only exception being the game @ Mizzu State. Not sure why they aren't listed on the Hogs schedule though
CST TV
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

DiamondHogFan

All SEC games are available through SEC Network + correct?  I know there was one of our games that was not available due to not having enough hands on deck to do the broadcast, but every SEC team has a broadcast team for SEC Network.

hogman64

Does anyone know if the games are broadcast live on SEC Network or ESPNU , can you still see the replay on the espn3 app on internet?  Last night I was able to watch a replay of the game on the espn app, but I know it wasn't on tv live.....

DiamondHogFan

Quote from: hogman64 on April 27, 2016, 12:31:43 pm
Does anyone know if the games are broadcast live on SEC Network or ESPNU , can you still see the replay on the espn3 app on internet?  Last night I was able to watch a replay of the game on the espn app, but I know it wasn't on tv live.....
Generally if it's on TV, it's also on the app.  As far as replays go I'm not certain but I assume they would be available.

kennymayne

Quote from: hogman64 on April 27, 2016, 12:31:43 pm

I watched it live on Watch ESPN.

elksnort

Half the time I get the re- authenticate message. Is it apple or suddenlink's fault?

ricepig

Quote from: elksnort on April 27, 2016, 06:10:45 pm
Half the time I get the re- authenticate message. Is it apple or suddenlink's fault?

I don't have a problem with Suddenlink, maybe once this baseball season.

jbell96

Quote from: elksnort on April 27, 2016, 06:10:45 pm

That's an Apple thing. I usually reset my device our go into the app settings to do a force log out and it usually resolves the issue.

Cracker Jack

Quote from: jbell96 on April 28, 2016, 01:28:52 pm
That's an Apple thing. I usually reset my device our go into the app settings to do a force log out and it usually resolves the issue.
^This^.  Click on the Suddenlink icon and log off, then log in again.  Took me awhile to figure this one out.