Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Baum Stadium Turns 20 Years Old

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 15, 2016, 02:31:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Baum Stadium Turns 20 Years Old
GREAT  PHOTOS

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/photo_galleries/baum-stadium-turns-20-years-old/

On April 13, 1996, a new standard was set for college baseball stadiums when Baum Stadium became the new home of the Arkansas Razorbacks.

With room for more than 10,000 spectators, an impeccable playing surface and amenities that rival most minor league ballparks, Baum Stadium is consistently among one of the first venues mentioned when discussing the best college baseball facilities in the country.

Now after 20 years and more than 600 games played, Baum Stadium has never looked better

I was there on day one.

AirForceHog

Thanks for the link. Never been to Baum but it sure looks like a beautiful stadium. I can't wait to get back and make a trip to see the Hogs play there.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: AirForceHog on April 15, 2016, 03:35:42 am
Thanks for the link. Never been to Baum but it sure looks like a beautiful stadium. I can't wait to get back and make a trip to see the Hogs play there.
It is a beautiful place. A must see for baseball fans. When it's sold out and packed it's very impressive and you can still easily get around. Some of those pictures give me chills.