Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 34 THREAD: ARKANSAS (21-12, 4-8 SEC) vs #2 FLORIDA (30-5, 8-4 SEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, April 13, 2016, 04:02:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on April 15, 2016, 12:08:23 am
And, I would like to thank Wilson also, one who stands in the shadows, but ensures this is the best forum on Hogville. Your presence is greatly appreciated.
Well said and I agree wholeheartedly!

Wilson does his job outstandingly and sometimes it's easy to forget he's here unless things are getting out of hand, which I believe is the way it should be for an administrator who is following along in a Game Thread. Wilson knows baseball and could carry on a conversation with the best in this forum.

I rarely go to the other forums and some not at all anymore, but from what I have seen lately and from what I remember seeing, Wilson is one of the most (if not the most) active and fair administrators on Hogville and yet he choses to not be one of those guys that jumps up and down, waving his hands and yelling at everyone so he can be seen or heard and take credit for the success of this forum.

We rarely give Wilson the credit he deserves and for that I regret my lack of doing so. I cannot image any single one of the EI regulars feeling much differently than the moderators do. So, THANK YOU Wilson for what you do behind the scenes and playing such a huge part of making "OmaHOGS - Extra Innings,The Road to Omaha" the best forum in Hogville.

and  GO HOGS!

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on April 14, 2016, 11:05:47 pm
The team quit tonight after the first inning. You can say what you want, but this is likely the worst team DVH has fielded since his first year at Nebraska. We are just not good. And it's going to take some heavy duty recruiting in the area of starting pitching and filling the bullpen with a few live arms for things to change next year. This is the worst Razorback baseball team I've seen in a long time. Lot of work must be done to get back even remotely close to where the program used to be just two or three short years ago.

ad: But I'll keep watching and pulling for them. You never know for sure.
What was wrong with last year which included a trip to Omaha?

elksnort

DVH and staff just have to hit the recruiting trail.  After 15 straight tournament appearances, looks like the streak is coming to an end. But the Razorback baseball program seems to be in good hands. Just a down year. Bound to happen.