Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ole Miss lands WR help

Started by jbcarol, August 02, 2010, 04:20:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Blinn CC WR Darrin Moore is reportedly completing some on-line classes necessary to join the Ole Miss roster in time for fall camp.  The 6-2, 220, 4.6 Moore played with Cam Newton last season.

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

hoghearted

Hope he knows how to be a downfield blocker.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Speedracer

OMG, unbelievable.  This has just gotten retarded at this point.
Like smites bother me.

Cementhog

With all the offers and LOI's ole miss has handed out over the last couple of years (I think I got one in a sonic wacky pack meal the last time I was in Oxford) where is the scholly coming from. I know "sticky fingers" Masoli agreed to walk on but where will this guys scholarship come from?
Little Lebowski Urban Achiever Class of 86

Speedracer

Quote from: Cementhog on August 02, 2010, 06:24:10 pm
With all the offers and LOI's ole miss has handed out over the last couple of years (I think I got one in a sonic wacky pack meal the last time I was in Oxford) where is the scholly coming from.

Classic!
Like smites bother me.

farmhawg

Quote from: Cementhog on August 02, 2010, 06:24:10 pm
With all the offers and LOI's ole miss has handed out over the last couple of years (I think I got one in a sonic wacky pack meal the last time I was in Oxford) where is the scholly coming from. I know "sticky fingers" Masoli agreed to walk on but where will this guys scholarship come from?
This.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

RazorBacker215

Houston Nutt signed 37 people but he's going all of the country just to fill a roster. They are going to have to make a new Houston Nutt rule now.