Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dickson Street Tavern?

Started by goporkyourself, August 20, 2010, 02:07:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

goporkyourself

the rules of the site refer to a Dickson Street Tavern section of the site but I don't see that as an option. is this an exclusive board or something?

kingofdequeen

super exclusive.  velvet rope-type place. 

email Uncle Ivan for paypal info.

cosmodrum

You don't want to know what you have to do to get in there.

You don't. I promise.
Go away, batin'

JIMMY BOARFFETT

I lost my wife and family in the Dickson Street Tavern.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Lanny

Quote from: goporkyourself on August 20, 2010, 02:07:36 pm
the rules of the site refer to a Dickson Street Tavern section of the site but I don't see that as an option. is this an exclusive board or something?
you need 100 post to view
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

cosmodrum

Quote from: Lanny on August 20, 2010, 04:08:07 pm
you need 100 post to view

Our answers were much more fun. Zero help? Yeah...
Go away, batin'

doghog

what kind of nonsense to post just to the tavern.  what ever it may be it is worth it.

SteveInArk

Quote from: doghog on August 21, 2010, 07:33:22 pm
what kind of nonsense to post just to the tavern.  what ever it may be it is worth it.

It is more about what you can read and see -- and less about being able to post there!  ;)
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

jabber71

You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!

Doug

50 NON SPAMMY Posts.

Read the thread in MMQB for what happens when you spam to get access.  :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

dddollars

Quote from: Boar on December 03, 2010, 10:50:38 am
What happens in the Tavern, stays in the Tavern.

Except for the images... Those come back with you  ;D  ;)

hogwxld

I had to use google to figure this out lol

hogwxld

Quote from: Doug on December 03, 2010, 07:36:15 am
50 NON SPAMMY Posts.

Read the thread in MMQB for what happens when you spam to get access.  :)

I only started posting to get to the pictures! I'm a consumer of Hog news and items of interest. I rarely have anything to add to a conversation that is worth posting. After several years of being here and reading unregistered, the tavern piqued my interest..I can't even recall the post or what it was that was in the tavern in the first place.

I know who posts relevant football IQ stuff. Who's got personal agendas. Who likes/hates who. Iv'e got my fav posters, and ones I'd like to smite everytime i see their username.

People come and go. Some go quiet and you wonder where they went. Anyone seen FayetteVillian? Young guy with some serious football IQ. I miss his posts.

2 + years later and I'm still only at 43 posts. How about a time gate vs post count gate? Nah. Kidding. I should be in there by the spring game :)

Thanks Hogville. I've learned more about the Xs and Os here than anywhere else over the years. Nuggets pop out occasionally from posters that really break down the science of the game.

theFlyingHog

I had to have like 150 posts to get into the tavern. I must be spammy

JIMMY BOARFFETT

Quote from: theFlyingHog on November 20, 2015, 04:26:59 am
I had to have like 150 posts to get into the tavern. I must be spammy

That's the word on the street.
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

redbarn

I lost my virginity in the Tavern.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

HAWG MAFIA

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 20, 2010, 03:01:06 pm
I lost my wife and family in the Dickson Street Tavern.
did I see them in the mother/daughter thread?

Boardon Hamsay

I heard Tavern Johnson went to Peru....or maybe Perdue.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

ShooShooBlue

I can't even bribe em to let me in  :'(
twatever!!!😂

ThaHill

Is it still 100 posts?

I have a long ways to go.....