Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank you Coaching Staff!

Started by TeufelHog, August 31, 2013, 06:22:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TeufelHog

Nice start and a good foundation to build upon.  I actually saw our team fundamentally tackle today with good form.  AMAZING!  Like the first time in at least 6 years amazing!

CONGRATS Hogs!  CONTINUE TO BUILD AND WE'RE GOING "BOWLING!"

Bubba's Bruisers

Fundamentally sound.  Well coached and well prepared. 

Thrilled about Allen, the RB's and the O Line.  The D has real potential.

Collins might have better moves and vision than you know who.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jsfore

Thought the tackling was the best I have seen over the last few years

moses_007

Play calling was outstanding, offensive line play superb, and although the defense appeared rattled on Louisiana's first two possessions, they came around after that and played like Alabama.  Kudos to the entire coaching staff.  This was the best prepared first game for a Razorback team that I've ever seen.  Think we only had two motion penalties, one defensive face mask penalty, and NO holding calls.

JackTNHogfan

We looked like a well coached team today.  There was some mistakes but only a few.  We will continue to get better.  I am highly impressed.  Like the OP said, Thank You Coaching Staff!

go hogues

Quote from: moses_007 on August 31, 2013, 06:47:54 pm
Play calling was outstanding, offensive line play superb, and although the defense appeared rattled on Louisiana's first two possessions, they came around after that and played like Alabama.  Kudos to the entire coaching staff.  This was the best prepared first game for a Razorback team that I've ever seen.  Think we only had two motion penalties, one defensive face mask penalty, and NO holding calls.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

OrvilleRedenporker

So refreshing to be organized, crisp, prepared.  Nice start.  Still room for much improvement but we won by 20 and it wasn't that close.