Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eight Degrees of Razorback Bacon...

Started by Sow’sEar, January 03, 2018, 02:34:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sow’sEar

Just like in the Kevin Bacon game, we see here that Arkansas is not nearly as far away from competing for titles as we might think:

Arkansas > Coastal Carolina > Idaho > Georgia State > South Alabama > Troy > LSU > Auburn > Alabama  ;)

Inhogswetrust

Call us back when we get to six degrees.........................that will make it official.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

hogfooey

Quote from: Lulu Hog on January 03, 2018, 02:34:21 pm
Just like in the Kevin Bacon game, we see here that Arkansas is not nearly as far away from competing for titles as we might think:

Arkansas > Coastal Carolina > Idaho > Georgia State > South Alabama > Troy > LSU > Auburn > Alabama  ;)

Arkansas > NMSU > South Alabama > Troy > LSU > AUBURN > ALABAMA
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

sowmonella

Quote from: hogfooey on January 03, 2018, 02:51:58 pm

If we were Bama we would claim a National Championship.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

hawginbigd1

Snout team

Quote from: Lulu Hog on January 03, 2018, 02:34:21 pm

Nice work +1
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Snout team

Quote from: hogfooey on January 03, 2018, 02:51:58 pm

Better work +2  ;)
The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

bjeffersonhog

Arkansas > Ole Miss > Miss St > LSU > Auburn > Alabama

TebowHater

Arkansas   beat   Mississippi   38 - 37
Mississippi   beat   Mississippi St   31 - 28
Mississippi St   beat   LSU   37 - 7
LSU   beat   Auburn   27 - 23
Auburn   beat   Alabama   26 - 14

And here is a site for your future pleasure. D3 teams can often be shown to be better than Bama.
http://www.myteamisbetterthanyourteam.com/default.asp?sport=CFB&winner=Arkansas&loser=Alabama&year=2017&method=2

RebelliousHog

Quote from: TebowHater on January 03, 2018, 04:09:59 pm
Arkansas   beat   Mississippi   38 - 37
Mississippi   beat   Mississippi St   31 - 28
Mississippi St   beat   LSU   37 - 7
LSU   beat   Auburn   27 - 23
Auburn   beat   Alabama   26 - 14

And here is a site for your future pleasure. D3 teams can often be shown to be better than Bama.
http://www.myteamisbetterthanyourteam.com/default.asp?sport=CFB&winner=Arkansas&loser=Alabama&year=2017&method=2

[/quote?]

Even better work.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

David†

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Thanks for the laugh guy's... I spread +1's all over this thread like the herp...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.