Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First game of Fall World Series

Started by Sueie, September 18, 2013, 08:52:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott7703

Wilkerson did well today. Hoping he can add some pop to the lineup.

dotnet

Fall ball is always so weird to me.  I'm never happy. 

I want the pitchers to be throwing shutouts - but if that happened I'd be worried about the offense.  And vise versa for a shootout.  And a 5-2 game just leaves me meh. 

I can't win because someone always loses.

Scott7703

Quote from: dotnet on September 19, 2013, 08:27:16 am

I want the pitchers to be throwing shutouts - but if that happened I'd be worried about the offense.  And vise versa for a shootout.  And a 5-2 game just leaves me meh. 

Im just happy the Hogs are playing baseball again.

From what I've heard some of these new comers are going to surprise some people. I think our pitching will be really good again this year and the offense will be much improved. Im already ready for the season to start.

ucahogfan

Quote from: Scott7703 on September 19, 2013, 08:57:03 am
Im just happy the Hogs are playing baseball again.

From what I've heard some of these new comers are going to surprise some people. I think our pitching will be really good again this year and the offense will be much improved. Im already ready for the season to start.
Completely agree about our pitching.  We return a extremely talented core of 6 guys and bring in a lot of talented new comers like Stone, Big Taco, Teague, Kelley, and Jackson.

Offense should be improved as well.  Return a really solid core in Anderson, Spoon, Serrano, McAfee, and Wise and add in some talented players like Bax, Benintendi, and Rucker.

BigSexyHog

Quote from: dotnet on September 19, 2013, 08:27:16 am

Completely understand how you feel....LOL
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room