3) Astros

4) Tigers

5) Dodgers

6) Mets

7) Yankees

8) Cubs

9) Rays

10) Padres

The Royals/Tigers battle throughout the season is going to be fun to watch throughout the season.

Obviously the Cardinals are looking great but are sans Wainwright for the season and dealing with tons of injuries (although mostly insignificant).

For me the two biggest surprises thus far are the Astros and Yankees on the positive side; the Nationals and Brewers on the negative side. Although I'd still bet on the Nats to turn it around and win the NL East. Too much talent in DC.
WPS

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Flying Razorback

I can't believe the White Sox are going to be as bad as they are this year.  I knew their offseason moves weren't going to help much, but the media fell for it for some reason.  I should be a GM.  You can't just buy a bunch of free agent pitchers and expect to win games this days.  They all already have too many miles on their arms.

And we have too many castoffs from the Cubs.  They couldn't play on the worst team in baseball, what made Rick Hahn think they'd do anything for the Sox?
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."