Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not MMQB related, but

Started by cram224, February 22, 2018, 01:15:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cram224

Anybody that lives in Atlanta and would like to get together and talk nothing but hogs, please PM me.

Tusks

Lived there 25 years and now I'm lucky enough to be back in Fayetteville.

If CM can get some momentum this fall with some wins and new excitement, it would be a good time to put a new shot of energy back into the ATL Razorback club.  Lots of great hog fans in the metro.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

sickboy

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

NuttinItUp

According to the directory, the local club contact email for Atlanta is Atlanta@arkansasalumni.org

...and their facebook page is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/arkansasalumniinatlanta/about/

I know they used to have a fairly active alumni group that met to watch football games and stuff.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: cram224 on February 22, 2018, 01:15:36 pm
Anybody that lives in Atlanta and would like to get together and talk nothing but hogs, please PM me.
Surrrrre. Very Craigslisty of you.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

kodiakisland

If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

cram224

liljo

February 22, 2018, 06:48:47 pm #8 Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 08:05:30 pm by liljo
Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 22, 2018, 04:07:15 pm
Surrrrre. Very Craigslisty of you.

Man you just never, not ever, NEVER Miss a chance at sarcasm. Can't help it can you?  :-\

To the OP: WPS!
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: liljo on February 22, 2018, 06:48:47 pm
Man you just never, not ever, NEVER Miss a chance at sarcasm. Can't help it can you?  :-\

To the OP: WPS!
How would you know? You've been on Hogville for all of 2 months.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

liljo

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 23, 2018, 08:12:23 am

Oh, you're right! Maybe it's just a recent development. I'll amend my statement.

Man, you just never, EVER, never (for the past two months) miss a chance at sarcasm, do you? You just can't help it can you? ;D

Better?
Hogville: A place where Hog fans gather to discuss all things Razorbacks in peace.

sowmonella

I've been on Hogville for 15 years and he is correct.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

HogPharmer

Doesn't take long to figure you out... You're not exactly a "complex" person.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

PharmacistHog

I thought the craigslisty post was funny. Maybe yall can meet up and pull the sticks out of each others asses.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Hog_Fink

meet you at the Clermont lounge tonight?

cram224

I'm sorry that I tried to gage interest in maybe a Razorback Club here in Atlanta. I was just trying to help anyway I could. Maybe, just maybe, a more active club here in Atlanta might could help in getting just one recruit that might not have other wise looked at Ark or promote a program that is very dear to my heart. I've never turned the UofA down anytime they asked for money on any project. HoginMemphis is just a sick human being. I hope like hell you live in Memphis because I never meet a jackass like you in Arkansas. KMA

PharmacistHog

Not a fan of hoginmemphis but that was just a joke. Need to lighten up.
Millennials suck...

Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Mjs84

Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 23, 2018, 01:56:30 pm

It was funny.  During the offseason especially, many people just come here for hog-related humor. It's even funnier when somebody gets their butt hurt.  Keep it up guys!

liljo

Done deal.  :)

HogPharmer

Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 23, 2018, 01:22:20 pm
I thought the craigslisty post was funny. Maybe yall can meet up and pull the sticks out of each others asses.

Nobody asked what you thought...
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on February 23, 2018, 04:01:31 pm
Nobody asked what you thought...

Sounds like you need to go back to listening to bazzel before you get into something over your head.
Millennials suck...

cram224

Quote from: galactivation on February 23, 2018, 01:25:43 pm
meet you at the Clermont lounge tonight?
One of the best times I ever had was at the Clermont Lounge. Can't remember the famous blonde that worked there for years.

Flrazrback

Lmao.. Craiglisty..  have to remember that one..

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Flrazrback on February 24, 2018, 01:43:11 am
Lmao.. Craiglisty..  have to remember that one..

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/jamison-bachman-worst-roommate-ever.html

Speaking of Craigslist, in case your common sense and survival instinct are abnormally low, as it is for majority of humans, read this. It is long but I could not stop reading it. All of this happened in the past 12 months.

Word: do not use Craigslist to rent a bedroom in your apartment where you will co-exist with the renter. Very freaking odd. In fact, probably do not rent a bedroom in your apartment to anyone via an ad placed anywhere.

liljo

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 24, 2018, 03:32:24 pm
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/jamison-bachman-worst-roommate-ever.html

Speaking of Craigslist, in case your common sense and survival instinct are abnormally low, as it is for majority of humans, read this. It is long but I could not stop reading it. All of this happened in the past 12 months.

Word: do not use Craigslist to rent a bedroom in your apartment where you will co-exist with the renter. Very freaking odd. In fact, probably do not rent a bedroom in your apartment to anyone via an ad placed anywhere.

Great advice.  Got to admit, however, throwing somebody like Jamison out a 4th story window would be very gratifying.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 24, 2018, 03:32:24 pm

I think this is the whole business model of AirBNB.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: liljo on February 24, 2018, 05:10:03 pm
Great advice.  Got to admit, however, throwing somebody like Jamison out a 4th story window would be very gratifying.
True. and then throw a window A/C unit on top of him.

liljo

Hog_Fink

Quote from: cram224 on February 23, 2018, 08:31:57 pm
One of the best times I ever had was at the Clermont Lounge. Can't remember the famous blonde that worked there for years.

likewise my friend. There and Northside Tavern over new years. died and went to dive bar heaven

cram224

Clermont Lounge where old strippers go to die. Have to give the place credit, it's hard to find 68 year old strippers. Hang out for all the Hollywood movie stars.

Boardon Hamsay

Concur.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.