Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bret Bielema: 'We're in year 5. I totally get it'

Started by gchamblee, June 25, 2017, 12:16:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jkstock04

Quote from: The NewEra on June 27, 2017, 10:09:41 am
The way this team has handled themselves in the off season since the Belk Bowl speaks volumes to me, in that the coaches and the players recognized the problems inside their inner circle and have successfully addressed them.  It isn't fall camp yet, but since the first of the year I don't remember one instance of a player incident with the law (knock on wood).  Through Spring, not to have one instance of a player being late for a workout seems pretty incredible to me when you consider there are a little over 100 of them.  Head coaches are and should be held accountable for the performance on and off the field of their teams.  That doesn't mean the players are without accountability and responsibility though.  As I sit here today it appears the coaches and the team are much more advanced mentally than we've seen in the past several years.  Logic tells me that accountability and responsibility attitude should transition over to the football field.

Muskogee didn't want to openly speculate on the problems inside the program last year and I respect that.  But, I know nothing about the inside of the program and having said that, as an outside observer of the program I do have an opinion I'll share.  I think we had a handful of players on the team last year that thought they should be playing more and were causing dissent inside the locker room.  I strongly suspect one of them was a fast, thin receiver who seemed to always be a me me guy. On the defensive side of the ball I believe that Rob Smith had zero respect from those players.  They didn't trust his scheme and didn't believe in what he was asking them to do.  There were guys like Agim who should have played much more than he did and when a team sees that it affects the overall attitude of that entire side of the ball.  With Paul Rhodes as the DC and the new hires brought in I think that situation has been resolved.  Obviously this is nothing more than speculation on my part. 

My point is, I think Bielema and the players have addressed the issues that have plagued this team in the past in that critical six inches between the ears.  They've addressed the deficiency we had in coaching the D-side of the ball.  That alone gives me high hopes we see a breakout year. 

I hope the naysayers will forgive me if I don't want to dwell on the past.  As an optimist I recognize the past and look toward the future.

For me 7-5 this year would be mediocre, 8-4 would be a good year, 9-3 would mean the program has cleared a major hurdle.  We need 9-3 for Bielema to start landing some of the 4-5* recruits he's previously missed on.  His recruiting has been good, but 9-3 should take us to another level.  #WPS

This wouldn't surprise me. His first year he wanted out at the beginning of the year because of lack of play time.

i say it would take at a bare minimum of 3 ten win seasons in a row for us to see a significant increase in blue chip players. Unless of course we did like the majority of the rest of the conference and compensated them for their time.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

oldhawg

Quote from: jkstock04 on June 28, 2017, 08:08:46 am
This wouldn't surprise me. His first year he wanted out at the beginning of the year because of lack of play time.

If this were the case, seems like coaches would/should have dealt with it one way or the other early in his career.

gchamblee

Quote from: wachhog on June 27, 2017, 11:02:48 pm
Whoever thought it was a good idea to "dramatically change everything they (previously a top five team) were doing everything they'd recruited" needed to hand his head examined. And BB's record here proves it. That kind of talk after 4 years  just makes Long look stupid.

I recognize those words as english words, but the way you have typed them doesn't seem like english.

gchamblee

Quote from: Hogs49ers on June 27, 2017, 11:20:47 pm
I will try to join in on the conversation more this year, but I just get so damn frustrated with some posters and I feel like the best thing to do is just keep my mouth shut and stick to posting in EI.  They created a culture over there that turned me from a lurker to quite a regular poster this year.  I would like to see that (to an extent) happen here, but I realize that it is much more difficult with so many more posters in MMQB.

The post directly above me is the perfect example of my frustration, and I just do not have the energy to deal with it right now haha.

Dont let them keep you off the board, just put them on ignore, or read their posts for the lulz. There are 6 or 7 that bring the hate with every post and you can tell when they get frustrated because they go full retard. It is fun to read man :)

Deep Shoat

Quote from: gchamblee on June 28, 2017, 09:47:19 am
I recognize those words as english words, but the way you have typed them doesn't seem like english.
What he said was, "I'm sooooo mad they fired my hero, Bobby Petrino.  It makes my [CENSORED] hurt!!"

After years as an ER nurse, I speak whiney bitch fluently...
All Gas, No Brakes!

mizzouman

What is expected this season, year 5?  I mean, CBB has not put the Hogs in the top 25 season ending polls.  Is the minimum expectations to be ranked at the end of the year?

jkstock04

Quote from: mizzouman on June 28, 2017, 10:57:25 am
What is expected this season, year 5?  I mean, CBB has not put the Hogs in the top 25 season ending polls.  Is the minimum expectations to be ranked at the end of the year?
General fan consensus is a 6-8 win season. Nationally the consensus is closer to a 6 win season. Does that put us in the top 25 at the end of the year?
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

MuskogeeHogFan

Since none of us have a say as to whether he is retained or discharged, maybe that is question that you need to email Jeff Long?
Go Hogs Go!

jkstock04

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 28, 2017, 11:09:34 am
Since none of us have a say as to whether he is retained or discharged, maybe that is question that you need to email Jeff Long?
You can't honestly entertain the idea that Jeff Long has set any expectations like that? I'm pretty sure I've seen you post to the contrary...it would take the next two seasons being sub 6 win for the "moving in a different direction" conversation to even begin.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Maximus Tusk

Quote from: daBoar on June 25, 2017, 03:53:12 pm
Ok, it's year 5. If he really gets it; he's built the foundation..........the foundation to be successful in year 5. Well, the Oline and the LB group were abysmal last year. Abysmal in year 4. Can they grow up fast enough for Year 5 to be "productive in the SEC"?  What's productive; I'd say at least 4 SEC wins.

Can he reach 4 SEC wins this year; it might be real tough given the losses at WR, TE, RB and LB, along with a change in defensive approach.  Frankly, I've seen nothing to think he really gets it (that is, his moniker is now the "2nd half loss king"); except he understands his job's on the line. On the other hand, I love that we have a 5th year senior at QB, I love the fact that our sophomore RB had a very nice introductory season last year.  I think Greenlaw has the it factor, and I think it's great that we have continuity at the OC position.  I believe the offense will be solid.  I believe the DL is solid.  I worry about the LB and DB groups, but I'm hopeful that the change in the defensive coaching will move the needle for the group, enough for us to move from 8th in SEC defense to 4th or 5th.  I'm still unclear about the "secret sauce" that a great HC has. I know Saban has it, but I don't understand it.  But, if all the above were to occur, around a solid offense, and CBB really gets what is necessary to win in the second half, the results for Y5 should be good.  WPS.
I believe the secret sauce for Saban is recruiting, both at LSU and Alabama. He simply has a lager pool of elite talent to choose from.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: jkstock04 on June 28, 2017, 11:20:35 am
You can't honestly entertain the idea that Jeff Long has set any expectations like that? I'm pretty sure I've seen you post to the contrary...it would take the next two seasons being sub 6 win for the "moving in a different direction" conversation to even begin.

That's the deal, none of us actually know what Long's expectation are for Bielema. I'm sure Bielema knows, obviously Long knows his expectations and there may be others as well, but probably not many. I don't want to believe that any AD at this level would be happy with 6-7-8 wins every year without moving into the 10-11 win area every 4 or 5 years for a couple of years at a time as a minimum. But that is just my hope, which carries zero weight.
Go Hogs Go!

jkstock04

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 28, 2017, 11:40:09 am
That's the deal, none of us actually know what Long's expectation are for Bielema. I'm sure Bielema knows, obviously Long knows his expectations and there may be others as well, but probably not many. I don't want to believe that any AD at this level would be happy with 6-7-8 wins every year without moving into the 10-11 win area every 4 or 5 years for a couple of years at a time as a minimum. But that is just my hope, which carries zero weight.
Maybe I read into it wrong, but sure seems to me Jeff Longs expectations were pretty well aired out in black and white a couple of weeks back when talking about the 'then vs now'.

It's what some people already believed...that just kind of confirmed it. The Bielema era has already proved to him you don't have to have "that" kind of coach to be successful...his measure of success that is.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

GuvHog

Quote from: jkstock04 on June 28, 2017, 11:20:35 am

If Bret's Hogs manage to win 6 games or less this season then it may be that Jeff Long isn't given any choice BUT to terminate CBB. It wouldn't be the first time his hand was forced.

I still believe they'll win at least 8 in regular season play though.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

mizzouman

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 28, 2017, 11:09:34 am
I'm asking fan expectations, not Jeff's.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: jkstock04 on June 28, 2017, 11:47:33 am
Maybe I read into it wrong, but sure seems to me Jeff Longs expectations were pretty well aired out in black and white a couple of weeks back when talking about the 'then vs now'.

It's what some people already believed...that just kind of confirmed it. The Bielema era has already proved to him you don't have to have "that" kind of coach to be successful...his measure of success that is.

I think Long wants a guy who runs the program with integrity and represents the program well not only when he is in front of reporters or cameras, but when he is going into the grocery store or out to dinner with the wife. Do I think that winning is the priority? I think he wants to see Arkansas win and go to bowl games but based on what I have read he isn't willing to discount quality in other areas to win at all costs. If he can get both from a single HC then that is fine, but he isn't going to sell out just to win more games. I agree with him about not going down that road.

But there comes the fine line. How many wins are enough to make him feel that he is acting in the best interests of the University, it's Donors and it's Fan's? That is what I don't know. As I said above I would hope that settling for just 6-7-8 wins each year without moving into the 9-10-11 win seasons every few years wouldn't be the case with Long. But I don't know and I am not certain that any of us who aren't close friends with him, have any foundation for a solid opinion other than pure speculation. I'm not sure that I would put a lot of stock into carefully crafted statements for the Media and for public consumption.
Go Hogs Go!

Wildhog

Quote from: mizzouman on June 28, 2017, 11:58:51 am

I expect to go 7-5.

That doesn't mean that I'm happy with those expectations in year five.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Surfing8 on June 28, 2017, 12:02:52 pm
Opinions vary, but Bielema said "I totally get it" so it would seem he's now figured something out that previously was confusing to him. 

No need to always come on here and purposely make insulting comments about the man as if he isn't intelligent, just because he isn't your choice for a football coach.
Go Hogs Go!

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: wachhog on June 27, 2017, 11:02:48 pm
Whoever thought it was a good idea to "dramatically change everything they (previously a top five team) were doing everything they'd recruited" needed to hand his head examined. And BB's record here proves it. That kind of talk after 4 years  just makes Long look stupid.

Ironic since when BP came here he also "dramatically" changed things..............Sometimes dramatic change takes more time than others.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

jkstock04

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 28, 2017, 12:03:41 pm
I think Long wants a guy who runs the program with integrity and represents the program well not only when he is in front of reporters or cameras, but when he is going into the grocery store or out to dinner with the wife. Do I think that winning is the priority? I think he wants to see Arkansas win and go to bowl games but based on what I have read he isn't willing to discount quality in other areas to win at all costs. If he can get both from a single HC then that is fine, but he isn't going to sell out just to win more games. I agree with him about not going down that road.

But there comes the fine line. How many wins are enough to make him feel that he is acting in the best interests of the University, it's Donors and it's Fan's? That is what I don't know. As I said above I would hope that settling for just 6-7-8 wins each year without moving into the 9-10-11 win seasons every few years wouldn't be the case with Long. But I don't know and I am not certain that any of us who aren't close friends with him, have any foundation for a solid opinion other than pure speculation. I'm not sure that I would put a lot of stock into carefully crafted statements for the Media and for public consumption.
We don't really have anything else to go off of. He has said things similar in the past all the way back to the 'winning is secondary' comment years back. It's honestly quite sobering to me as a fan knowing our AD feels this way.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: mizzouman on June 28, 2017, 11:58:51 am

My personal desire is that we win 9 this season and I think Bielema needs to do that at this point in his time at Arkansas or it may be time for Jeff Long to be thinking about a change after 2018.
Go Hogs Go!

mizzouman

Quote from: Wildhog on June 28, 2017, 12:04:12 pm
I expect to go 7-5.

That doesn't mean that I'm happy with those expectations in year five.
Yeah, that's what I meant.  I guess I should change the question to, "What would fans be happy with, at a minimum, at year 5?"  Is a top 25 ranking a minimum?

Wildhog

Quote from: mizzouman on June 28, 2017, 12:22:55 pm
Yeah, that's what I meant.  I guess I should change the question to, "What would fans be happy with, at a minimum, at year 5?"  Is a top 25 ranking a minimum?

I'm with 'Skogee.  He needs 9 wins this year.
1909/1964/1965/1977

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Surfing8 on June 28, 2017, 12:22:16 pm
C'mon now. 
Let's not try to make this message board something more than what it is - a place for people to gather and banter opinions back and forth about the various Razorback athletic programs.

My 'insulting comments' as you put it are directed at a paid coach who has in not so few people's opinions put forth less than acceptable results and performance to date.
If you tried this weak effort during the Houston Nutt era... well it wouldn't have gone well for you. 

There are plenty of 'insulting comments' thrown around this board at other posters... maybe you could try focusing your disdain in that direction.

Maybe you could just contain your comments to being critical of his performance to date. There is certainly enough there to be critical of until he does better. No need to sink to the level of getting personal. You know darned well what he was saying and it wasn't like he had some kind of sudden "epiphany".
Go Hogs Go!

ricepig

Quote from: Wildhog on June 28, 2017, 12:23:43 pm
I'm with 'Skogee.  He needs 9 wins this year.

Then he'll only need 7, regular season next year. I've tried to tell y'all he needs to win 16 regular season games the next two seasons. Book it, bet the farm, mortgage the house, just wait and see.

Wildhog

Quote from: ricepig on June 28, 2017, 12:59:14 pm
Then he'll only need 7, regular season next year. I've tried to tell y'all he needs to win 16 regular season games the next two seasons. Book it, bet the farm, mortgage the house, just wait and see.

I'm gonna go with 17 over the next two seasons. 
1909/1964/1965/1977

Gonzo

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 28, 2017, 12:14:58 pm
My personal desire is that we win 9 this season and I think Bielema needs to do that at this point in his time at Arkansas or it may be time for Jeff Long to be thinking about a change after 2018.

I think that's pretty reasonable, though I might not quite set the "need" level at 9, maybe 8. I think 8/9 regular season wins would be a pretty good year at this point and an indication things are on the rise again after a (hopefully) temporary lag last season. Like you've said, only JL knows what JL is thinking, but I would hope anything less than 8 regular season wins would bring some encouragement from the boss that things need to pick up soon, if not from him, then from his boss to both.

Go Hogs!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Gonzo on June 28, 2017, 01:04:32 pm
I think that's pretty reasonable, though I might not quite set the "need" level at 9, maybe 8. I think 8/9 regular season wins would be a pretty good year at this point and an indication things are on the rise again after a (hopefully) temporary lag last season. Like you've said, only JL knows what JL is thinking, but I would hope anything less than 8 regular season wins would bring some encouragement from the boss that things need to pick up soon, if not from him, then from his boss to both.

Go Hogs!

You know, 5th season, could have reasonably gone 9, 10 and 10 the last 3 seasons and at the very least 8, 9 and 9 and if either of those two scenarios occurred I would be right there with you at 8. But that didn't happen, and there could be an argument made that we had less overall talent on the team in those years than we should have this year, even if they may have less experience. And I know that experience is a key factor and all, but there shouldn't be any reason that we can't eke out 9 wins this year.

Now if we go out and play tough and play everybody close and we look like a good team instead of underperforming or folding at times, then I might be satisfied with 8 wins, but right now that number is 9 for me.
Go Hogs Go!

The question is exactly what does BB "GET".  The very first thing I believe he gets is that his boss has a ceiling for him that he could jump upon backwards after consuming a 12 pack of Bud.  That short of losing  nearly every game, he will not be replaced.  That he hasn't and won't be held responsible for poor coaching decisions, poor choices for assistants, hardly any in game changes and little mental discipline when the game is on the line from his players. 

It will be all up to him to GET IT and put together a gifted team of winners just because he refuses to be denied.  He won't be driven by outside reasons like a demanding Boss, a demanding University or the feelings of the fans so it will all just be if he cares or not.  We shall see.

Cinco de Hogo

There is someone important missing from this board, where the heck is Biggus?  He was showing signs of being disgruntled so maybe he gave himself some time off.  I'd like to see his take on this thread.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: 12247 on June 28, 2017, 01:37:58 pm
The question is exactly what does BB "GET".  The very first thing I believe he gets is that his boss has a ceiling for him that he could jump upon backwards after consuming a 12 pack of Bud.  That short of losing  nearly every game, he will not be replaced.  That he hasn't and won't be held responsible for poor coaching decisions, poor choices for assistants, hardly any in game changes and little mental discipline when the game is on the line from his players. 

It will be all up to him to GET IT and put together a gifted team of winners just because he refuses to be denied.  He won't be driven by outside reasons like a demanding Boss, a demanding University or the feelings of the fans so it will all just be if he cares or not.  We shall see.

Well I care but like about 3 million others I have no control over anything but my money.

tampahog

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 28, 2017, 01:23:15 pm
You know, 5th season, could have reasonably gone 9, 10 and 10 the last 3 seasons and at the very least 8, 9 and 9 and if either of those two scenarios occurred I would be right there with you at 8. But that didn't happen, and there could be an argument made that we had less overall talent on the team in those years than we should have this year, even if they may have less experience. And I know that experience is a key factor and all, but there shouldn't be any reason that we can't eke out 9 wins this year.

Now if we go out and play tough and play everybody close and we look like a good team instead of underperforming or folding at times, then I might be satisfied with 8 wins, but right now that number is 9 for me.
What is bugging me is that even with the inexcusable home losses to Toledo and Texas Tech in 2015, we played everyone close and were in contention to win every game on our schedule (with the exception Bama who we lost to by 13) and thus I felt like we were on the verge of turning the corner.  I could easily argue that while we got lucky at Ole Miss, we left 4 other potential wins on the field (A&M, Tech, Toledo, and Miss State) we we could have easily won 10 that year and were likely good enough to do so. 

In 2016 in the other hand, we lost a couple we shouldn't have to end the year but for our other 4 losses, we weren't even competitive in those games (Bama, AU, A&M, LSU) so it's really hard to figure out our trendline.  This year will tell us who we really are IMO. 

The NewEra

For me, 8 wins at a minimum to be somewhat content with the state of the program.  Seven won't show the sign of growth you need in year five.  Nine wins or better is what I hope for if we are to sell ourselves on the belief that the program is (from a win loss perspective) moving into a level that will have us soon competing for a Conference Title.  If coach B doesn't hit the nine win mark by the end of the 2018 season then I think the administration will be forced to do something.

For the sake of Razorback Fans and this message board I really hope for 9 or better.  It can get unbearable around here at times with all of the posters experiencing PMS at the same time.

riccoar

So essentially we should know after A&M, how we will shake into the West rankings. I think 8 regular season is very doable.

gchamblee

Yep we expect year 5 this season, if he gives us year 6 and skips year 5 Im gonna be really pissed.

Wildhog

Quote from: gchamblee on June 28, 2017, 02:15:09 pm
Yep we expect year 5 this season, if he gives us year 6 and skips year 5 Im gonna be really pissed.

I don't know.  Is year 6 better than year 5?  If so, I don't mind skipping.
1909/1964/1965/1977

gchamblee

Quote from: 12247 on June 28, 2017, 01:37:58 pm

gchamblee

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on June 28, 2017, 01:39:59 pm
There is someone important missing from this board, where the heck is Biggus?  He was showing signs of being disgruntled so maybe he gave himself some time off.  I'd like to see his take on this thread.

Coach answered a questions and it was so simple it hardly needs interpretation. The only people twisting it into something that it isnt are those that look for reasons to be offended/upset in everything Coach Bielema. I am not sure why you would need to see someones take on it, Biggus has been pretty level headed and rational, even when disgruntled. I doubt he is sitting around manufacturing reasons to take pot shots at the administration.

Wildhog

Quote from: gchamblee on June 28, 2017, 02:28:14 pm
Coach answered a questions and it was so simple it hardly needs interpretation. The only people twisting it into something that it isnt are those that look for reasons to be offended/upset in everything Coach Bielema. I am not sure why you would need to see someones take on it, Biggus has been pretty level headed and rational, even when disgruntled. I doubt he is sitting around manufacturing reasons to take pot shots at the administration.

It's made for a fun thread, though.  Don't act like you're not enjoying yourself.
1909/1964/1965/1977

ricepig

gchamblee

Quote from: Wildhog on June 28, 2017, 02:30:26 pm
It's made for a fun thread, though.  Don't act like you're not enjoying yourself.

This thread is the same line in the sand as every other thread, with the same people throwing trash at one side while the other side tries to clean it up and reason with them. Whats not to enjoy :)

Wildhog

Quote from: gchamblee on June 28, 2017, 02:32:24 pm
This thread is the same line in the sand as every other thread, with the same people throwing trash at one side while the other side tries to clean it up and reason with them flings their own garbage at them. Whats not to enjoy :)

FIFY
1909/1964/1965/1977

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: jkstock04 on June 28, 2017, 12:13:03 pm
We don't really have anything else to go off of. He has said things similar in the past all the way back to the 'winning is secondary' comment years back. It's honestly quite sobering to me as a fan knowing our AD feels this way.

As an Alumnus it's quite reassuring to me.............................I like an athletic department that cares as much about the players off the field and in the classroom as on the field. Jeff isn't stupid though, he knows that winning is important.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

The Kig

Quote from: The NewEra on June 27, 2017, 10:09:41 am
They've addressed the deficiency we had in coaching the D-side of the ball.  That alone gives me high hopes we see a breakout year. 

Solid post...and I am also one that takes CBB at his word regarding the fact that he gets it. 

The risk he took going into year 5 and not only replacing the DC, but in completely scrapping the philosophy and moving to a new one is very telling.  Huge gamble, considering how important he acknowledges year 5 is for him.  It's pretty challenging to install an entirely new scheme in a few months and have it click, so I am not ready to buy into the breakout year just yet. 

Having said that, we don't have to be a top 5 SEC Defense to improve our win total.  They were so bad last year that even getting around the top half of the SEC will bode well for a 9+ win season.
Poker Porker

oldhawg

Quote from: ricepig on June 28, 2017, 02:31:57 pm
Lots of drooling, although I was thinking of an old man doing it.....

Careful now ---- lots of uncontrollable things happen when you don't have any teeth.

The NewEra

Quote from: oldhawg on June 28, 2017, 03:54:10 pm
Careful now ---- lots of uncontrollable things happen when you don't have any teeth.

I don't dare ask what they are.

Gonzo

Quote from: Wildhog on June 28, 2017, 03:04:48 pm
FIFY

Bingo Wild, It's comical to see some of the biggest flingers grousing about other folks flinging and ruining the board. Might as well go to a political or religious "debate".

Go Hogs!

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 28, 2017, 03:30:55 pm
As an Alumnus it's quite reassuring to me.............................I like an athletic department that cares as much about the players off the field and in the classroom as on the field. Jeff isn't stupid though, he knows that winning is important.

This is true. We just don't know where he draws the line and I pay little attention to what he puts out there for public and media consumption. Publicly he was supportive of BP, until he wasn't.
Go Hogs Go!

Cinco de Hogo

I didn't say anything about what CBB said, if you will notice I clearly said "thread".   You must live a horrible life constantly getting offended by what people say about subjects you are interested in.  Question, if I'm not interested why would I read anyone's opinion much less yours which has only one depth(about 3ft). 

As for Biggus, I'm on record as saying I respect his opinions and knowledge and especially the way he puts things.  Also, muskogee and factchecker although I don't alway agree with his deductions. 

GuvHog

Who in the world thought Bret was taking pot shots at the administration?? I didn't get that impression at all from his statement.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Hog N Bama

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on June 27, 2017, 06:06:07 pm
Posts that actually have truth in them are just "low hanging fruit" for some of you guys who just want to take a shot at Bielema. I hope Bielema, for the good of the Arkansas football program, makes you guys who do this, eat your words.
ME TOO