Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pettway Looking to Emerge

Started by gdumont, April 27, 2017, 02:35:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

With Hatcher and Morgan gone, who do you think will be the top wide receivers besides Jared Cornelius?

http://www.nwahomepage.com/razorback-nation/pettway-looks-to-emerge-as-top-threat/700646474

Hawghiggs

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Sometimes truly gifted people who fear failure let doubts make them over think. I wonder if his expectations got the better of him the first two years?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

theshiva

Despite the inexperience, this might be one of the best wr corps we've had in a long time just from the matchups we can make. Defense has smaller corners? Martin and Pettway and just go over the top. Defense has bigger but less shifty corners? Deon and Jared can put them on skates.

longpig

Quote from: theshiva on April 28, 2017, 08:41:44 am
Despite the inexperience, this might be one of the best wr corps we've had in a long time just from the matchups we can make. Defense has smaller corners? Martin and Pettway and just go over the top. Defense has bigger but less shifty corners? Deon and Jared can put them on skates.

No doubt.  I look forward to seeing our passing game evolve as AA builds chemistry with some of the new players.
Don't be scared, be smart.

bphi11ips

Really looking forward to seeing the receivers tomorrow.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

The Kig

Hoping Pettway steps up.  Still remember watching HS footage and hoping that he wasn't just a big fish in a small pond, but he was impressive.  We had seasoned depth in front of him when he came in, so hopefully he was able to absorb all those lessons and be ready to shine for the next couple of years. 
Poker Porker

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: theshiva on April 28, 2017, 08:41:44 am

Now I just hope our offensive staff can follow that same line of thinking. And, I share your enthusiasm on the entire receiving group.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

TheRazorback500

He looked pretty good in one time they mentioned him on TV.
Do you wanna get Rocked?