Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Barford

Started by wavybone, March 20, 2017, 02:45:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wavybone

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

The real Hogules

Now Burford and Macon have seen what big time college basketball is all about. I expect them to both be back and be the leaders on and off the floor, and in practice, too.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

theFlyingHog

Quote from: The real Hogules on March 20, 2017, 02:54:10 pm
Now Burford and Macon have seen what big time college basketball is all about. I expect them to both be back and be the leaders on and off the floor, and in practice, too.
Your typo made me think of this

ShadowHawg

This is great news. I can't wait.

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

GoHogzzGo

Whew, thank goodness, WPS! Can't wait for next season already.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

010HogFan

This could mean anything. Waiting for an official announcement before I get my hopes too far up. I'm more worried about Macon leaving though.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: 010HogFan on March 20, 2017, 03:10:08 pm
This could mean anything. Waiting for an official announcement before I get my hopes too far up. I'm more worried about Macon leaving though.
Guarding your heart I see ;D. Don't blame you if you look at our history.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

010HogFan

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on March 21, 2017, 07:31:14 am
Guarding your heart I see ;D. Don't blame you if you look at our history.

If the last 20 years of fandom have taught me anything, it's to expect the worst lol

NWAHog479

Wish we could have had Barford for 4 years, guy plays with a ton of heart. I am not sure if we have ever had a guy that can finish with his left going 100 mph as well as him

The_Iceman

This year, Barford and Macon were right around 13 ppg each. Next year, I wouldn't be surprised to see them both between 15-18 ppg.

We lose 32.4 pts per game next year. Mike's teams always average around 80 ppg. So where will the rest of it come from?

Little Lady Back

Quote from: NWAHog479 on March 21, 2017, 08:19:14 am
Wish we could have had Barford for 4 years, guy plays with a ton of heart. I am not sure if we have ever had a guy that can finish with his left going 100 mph as well as him

Very true. He drives the lane as well or better than any Razorback that I can remember. 
#NolanRichardsonCourt

Youngsta71701

Quote from: 010HogFan on March 21, 2017, 08:01:33 am
If the last 20 years of fandom have taught me anything, it's to expect the worst lol
Expect the worse and hope for the best. I feel ya.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"