Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I want a pink jersey

Started by Biggus Piggus, April 08, 2005, 03:02:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

I'm pretty sure I'll wear pink shirts to games this fall, but I'd really like to have a pink jersey.
[CENSORED]!

sooie dog

Doug

Biggus, get in touch withhSv for my idea, please.  :D
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Slacker

I think I should get one too! Geez, I've got the right screen name for a pink jersey!!!

Biggus Piggus

It's gonna be a movement.  The pink revolution.
[CENSORED]!

razorback44

Titus Peebles has a pink jersey that he wears around town that he must have had custom made because it says Peebles across they back of it. 
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

mccurdy

im going to wear pink, great idea

PigPusher

A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

tophawg19

can they all say NUTT on the back he's the one goofing up .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

mccurdy

PigMan

April 08, 2005, 08:25:02 pm #10 Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 08:31:45 pm by PigMan
The coach picked the wrong color anyway if he wanted to instill aggressiveness.  Prisons are painted pink or shades of pink for the calming effect it has on the brain.

Gman

I heard the real reason they cancelled this weeks scrimages was they don't have enough regular jerseys to go around.

NuttsSacked

Quote from: georgejl on April 08, 2005, 09:47:58 pm
I heard the real reason they cancelled this weeks scrimages was they don't have enough regular jerseys to go around.

Plenty of jerseys.  Not enough worthy players.

Gman

Now thats the real issue isn't it.  It used to be a proud tradition to put on a razorback jersey, now we have to beg kids to play that aren't even worthy to wear it in the first place..