Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'd at least like a reach around...

Started by Illinihog, April 04, 2005, 09:21:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Illinihog

When getting [CENSORED] in the ass by the refs.  Illinois isn't shooting well at all, but May has hacked the darn out of Augustine and Powell and Jawad(who knows where his parents came up with that) has traveled twice, this is unreal.  Is it a fix?  Roy must be giving out BJ's before the game for this Title.  Go Illini, second half comeback on the way.

Extra Point

I could not agree more.  Unreal.

The Illini can come back, though.

tophawg19

do you believe in miracles announcers kind of BIASED also .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Porquemada

tophawg19

has the rules changed what does it take to get a foul called against nc

tophawg19

3kgthog

I could've made a really tasteless remark about Jawad's parents and the term Jawad at the moment of his conception, but children might be reading this so I will control myself. 

Reverend Roy finally wins one...........with someone else's players. He'll never win another at UNC once this crew is gone.  Watch and see.

Illinihog

They always name their kids weird names....Antwan Jamison, Anfernee Hardaway the list goes on and on  Jermaine O'Neal.....Rashaad McCants.....Tashyuan Prince.....Winsome Frazier(his mom must have smoked Winston Cigs after Sex) got any more.

JD_85

Quote from: Illinihog on April 04, 2005, 10:40:57 pm
They always name their kids weird names....Antwan Jamison, Anfernee Hardaway the list goes on and on Jermaine O'Neal.....Rashaad McCants.....Tashyuan Prince.....Winsome Frazier(his mom must have smoked Winston Cigs after Sex) got any more.

Jermain, Antwan, Rashad. Those are pretty common names. Anfernee on the other hand....

Porquemada

They always name their kids weird names....Antwan Jamison, Anfernee Hardaway the list goes on and on  Jermaine O'Neal.....Rashaad McCants.....Tashyuan Prince.....Winsome Frazier(his mom must have smoked Winston Cigs after Sex) got any more.
By "they", you mean basketball player's parents. don't you? :o

CycloneHog

Give IlliniHog some "applauds".  No one tells it like it is like "IlliniHog" tells it like it is.

Kid Duroc

UNC must have been pre-ordained. They were handed two games leading up to this one, so why is it a surprise it happened again.
I admit I didn't watch the game, but I felt after the Villanova debacle that UNC had alread won it when the whole thing started.

Lanny

Quote from: Illinihog on April 04, 2005, 09:21:40 pm
When getting screwed in the ass by the refs. Illinois isn't shooting well at all, but May has hacked the Shiite out of Augustine and Powell and Jawad(who knows where his parents came up with that) has traveled twice, this is unreal. Is it a fix? Roy must be giving out BJ's before the game for this Title. Go Illini, second half comeback on the way.

Cool your jets, it's just a basketball game.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Hoggysoprano

When getting screwed in the ass by the refs. Illinois isn't shooting well at all, but May has hacked the Shiite out of Augustine and Powell and Jawad(who knows where his parents came up with that) has traveled twice, this is unreal. Is it a fix? Roy must be giving out BJ's before the game for this Title. Go Illini, second half comeback on the way.

Whiner, you got beat by a better team.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: Hoggysoprano on April 05, 2005, 10:29:09 pm

Remember when Shaqdaddy was at LSWho and he would hammer on whoever was guarding him until they left beaten and bleeding. Then they come to Fayettenam and we hand him some of his own medicine, Dale Brown cried so loud they could hear him in LR. He just couldn't accept that he got beat at his own game. I still think Illinois was the better "team" they just had no one to match up with May. Yes the refs let May push on the Illinois players, but not sure they had answer for him if he hadn't. JMO.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

junkyardhog

Quote from: Hog74 on April 06, 2005, 03:51:22 am
They always name their kids weird names....Antwan Jamison, Anfernee Hardaway the list goes on and on Jermaine O'Neal.....Rashaad McCants.....Tashyuan Prince.....Winsome Frazier(his mom must have smoked Winston Cigs after Sex) got any more.

Who are "they?"

I second, Who is "They"?  :(

gatecrasher

Quote from: PorcineSublime on April 06, 2005, 09:27:33 am

Remember when Shaqdaddy was at LSWho and he would hammer on whoever was guarding him until they left beaten and bleeding. Then they come to Fayettenam and we hand him some of his own medicine, Dale Brown cried so loud they could hear him in LR. He just couldn't accept that he got beat at his own game. I still think Illinois was the better "team" they just had no one to match up with May. Yes the refs let May push on the Illinois players, but not sure they had answer for him if he hadn't. JMO.
How about when George Zedek (sp) of UCLA having his knees up Big Nasty's a$$ the entire game in Seattle in the '95 title game?  Anyone remember that crap?

Fatty McGee

Quote from: gatecrasherfan on April 06, 2005, 03:04:02 pm
Quote from: PorcineSublime on April 06, 2005, 09:27:33 am

How about when George Zedek (sp) of UCLA having his knees up Big Nasty's a$$ the entire game in Seattle in the '95 title game? Anyone remember that crap?

Zidek didn't get away with anything.  Corliss didn't adjust and take him outside and go around him.  He spent the whole game trying to body a guy who weighed more and was taller. 
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!