Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TCU D

Started by b-ash, September 16, 2017, 02:54:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: DZ on September 16, 2017, 04:42:51 pm
LOL, sounds like you're taking this personal.

Naaaah bruh...It just shows the ignorance of some folks whom can't, not even for a second post something without belittling a person and focusing on the real things like poor game preparation, not having the players ready to kick arse, bad play calling, etc...Discuss football stuff!!!  I'm sure ol' boy that posted that would feel mighty small if someone went on social media and started bashing and degrading him personally.  I and maybe it's just me would like to keep it professionally as much as possible (hard sell on HV) and not keyboard bully a person...That's it in a nutshell

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: factchecker on September 16, 2017, 04:51:47 pm
crownie?

half cookie - half brownie

See factchecker, I can guarantee you "tusked" attempted and probably thought he had a good laugh going in trying to spell "CRONY - CRONIES"...Fracking intelligence at it's finest...Or should I spell it "enteeligense" so you'll understand what I wrote...

presidenthog

I have already vented my real grievances against this coaching staff. I am now just taking the low road because I do not care anymore, and I'm done defending him. Anything I can use against him. I will. He needs to go. The weight (pun intended) of this burden on our program known as Bert is smothering us to Kentucky level futility.

TX HOG

Chad Morris and his asst Jeff Traylor would get a red carpet entrance at most Texas High schools.

Tejano Jawg

SMU, 29 points in the 3rd quarter. Think about that. They actually look like they're running an offense.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Tusks

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 16, 2017, 05:01:15 pm
See factchecker, I can guarantee you "tusked" attempted and probably thought he had a good laugh going in trying to spell "CRONY - CRONIES"...Fracking intelligence at it's finest...Or should I spell it "enteeligense" so you'll understand what I wrote...

If I didn't let auto spell win every once in a while you guys would give  up and go home.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

factchecker

Quote from: tusked on September 16, 2017, 05:06:24 pm
If I didn't let auto spell win every once in a while you guys would give  up and go home.

How in the hell is your auto spell giving you crownie over crony?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bondhue

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on September 16, 2017, 05:05:45 pm
SMU, 29 points in the 3rd quarter. Think about that. They actually look like they're running an offense.
Looks like SMU came back from the death penalty more quickly than we did.
That's a pretty girl.  I caught her twice.  12.5 pounds.  I hope she's still alive.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: tusked on September 16, 2017, 05:06:24 pm
Touché or should I just type "Tooshay"...LOL  Just busting your balls now "tusked"...I'm done messing bro and we can now return back to ya'll slamming CBB, JL, coaching staff, AA, HV members and the rest of anyone within ear shot..   ;D

Tusks

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 16, 2017, 05:13:48 pm
Touché or should I just type "Tooshay"...LOL  Just busting your balls now "tusked"...I'm done messing bro and we can now return back to ya'll slamming CBB, JL, coaching staff, AA, HV members and the rest of anyone within ear shot..   ;D

Ohh I can take it, it's all fun, no worries in the world.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

TX HOG

I assume Gary Patterson will never leave TCU??

factchecker

Just got a pick-6 and lead 55-29.

Will we see Rafe Peavey?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Biggus Piggus

At least this game makes me feel better about Arkansas's D.
[CENSORED]!

jcbville

Op was a little premature

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: jcbville on September 16, 2017, 05:41:40 pm
Op was a little premature

How? SMU has scored 36 points on that fearsome Frog defense.
[CENSORED]!

Poker_hog

Quote from: TX HOG on September 16, 2017, 05:29:22 pm
I assume Gary Patterson will never leave TCU??

He makes $4.75 mill.  Don't want long negotiating that contract.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

ADavisTheGOAT

Just freaking embarrassing how bad our offense is.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

jcbville

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 16, 2017, 05:45:30 pm

From what I've seen they have still done fairly well. Last TD is garbage time. 1st 2 TDs they were caught slipping to be sure but no one can be perfect. And I think our offense played terribly just don't agree that TCUs D is bad based off SMU game

factchecker

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on September 16, 2017, 05:45:30 pm

I guess our defense is good by that logic.

Hold a team who normally averages over 50 to 28.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: factchecker on September 16, 2017, 05:57:00 pm

Yes, and with any offensive support, Arkansas might have held TCU to 14.
[CENSORED]!

rhames

Quote from: factchecker on September 16, 2017, 05:57:00 pm

And last 2 tds were trash time. Especially the last one
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

factchecker

I'm surprised that none of SMU's backup QBs got in the game.

SMU was down big in the 4th.  Good coaches put their backups when the game is out of reach...... or at least that's what I'm told.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

TXArcher

Different game, different week, different teams.