Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Time & Channel

Started by red_beard_82, September 16, 2017, 10:10:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

red_beard_82

Can find the game on the TV Guide.

The OTR

Have you been in a coma recently or had any trauma to your head?

HogsonHicks

Quote from: red_beard_82 on September 16, 2017, 10:10:34 am
Can find the game on the TV Guide.

We play on the new BYE network at noon.  For Uverse users, I believe that's channel 12345.

PonderinHog

Keep looking.  It's on somewhere...

The OTR

I believe we have the most informed fans in the SEC. 

The OTR

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 16, 2017, 10:18:35 am
Keep looking.  It's on somewhere...

As well as the most helpful fans in the SEC.

SDZ_Hog

Get ready for Sardonicville.  Oh yeah,   our game just ended.  We had the 7 am game.  We won by a last second field goal set up by a few deep balls.

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

JIHawg

So, to get some use out of the thread, what time and channel is the TAM game today?

SDZ_Hog

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 16, 2017, 11:58:46 am
Fake news!
Gonna be a long drive to college station for early start game.  Won't be anyone there so you should get good seats

Porked Tongue

Boardon Hamsay

It's on UHF. Al Yankovic has the call.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!