Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One other thing about BB

Started by lakecityhog, September 15, 2017, 07:53:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lakecityhog

I was just as mad as anyone on the planet after the game, but some of the things being posted here are just WRONG!!

The name calling and character assassination going on is simply put---CHILDISH, childish and ignorant.

If you can't come up with better you should probably step back and do a little self examination. The truth is that many of us feel like BB has peaked here and will probably get no better over time and that is fine. But, to trash him over his weight, and make fun of his facial expressions and other such nonsense is unconscionable.

Hogville is rapidly becoming an out-of-control mob and it makes us all look like ignorant hillbillies!

Marshfieldhog

C'mon, you have to admit his facial expressions are great.

PossumFan

Quote from: lakecityhog on September 15, 2017, 07:53:13 pm
I was just as mad as anyone on the planet after the game, but some of the things being posted here are just WRONG!!

The name calling and character assassination going on is simply put---CHILDISH, childish and ignorant.

If you can't come up with better you should probably step back and do a little self examination. The truth is that many of us feel like BB has peaked here and will probably get no better over time and that is fine. But, to trash him over his weight, and make fun of his facial expressions and other such nonsense is unconscionable.

Hogville is rapidly becoming an out-of-control mob and it makes us all look like ignorant hillbillies!

And calling him "Bert." Passive-aggressive AND juvenile. Methinks we have a bunch of 12-year-olds on this board.

HognotinMemphis

You are so right. This must stop. Civility must be the norm, not the exception here. Thank you for saying this.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

jgphillips3

That's odd.  I thought us singing Kumbaya as our coach looks perplexed and loses yet another winnable game in ever more exasperating ways makes us look like ignorant Hillbillies who don't know football.  Calling Bert names is a bit childish though.  I guess if people weren't constantly being lied to and fed bull darn about the state of our program, that would probably stop...but what do I know.

Hogs-n-Roses

At the coaches is one thing. AD and coach make millions. At each other(other posters is a bit much and I have been lured into it myself. If you are of a different opinion than those who like Long or Bielema then you get sarcasm. Your an idiot or stupid or ignorant of general football knowledge.

lakecityhog

The people doing MOST of the lying to us is the media! They constantly perpetuate this myth of faster, stronger and more ready to play EVERY year.

What would you do if Irwin or Bo or any of those guys came out and said " If BB wins 7 games this year he ought to be COY!"?? What if they told us that the O'Line looks unsettled? What if they told us up-front the the receivers were probably too young to really help us this year?

PorkRinds

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on September 15, 2017, 08:14:22 pm
At the coaches is one thing. AD and coach make millions. At each other(other posters is a bit much and I have been lured into it myself. If you are of a different opinion than those who like Long or Bielema then you get sarcasm. Your an idiot or stupid or ignorant of general football knowledge.

It's not one thing with the coaches. In fact it's more acceptable to go after an anonymous internet poster than it is an actual real individual whose reputation and success has a direct impact on your favorite school.

ShadowHawg

Don't call names you bunch of juvenile hillbillies.

Pork Ranger

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 15, 2017, 08:00:20 pm
You are so right. This must stop. Civility must be the norm, not the exception here. Thank you for saying this.

Liberal said whaaaaaat

lakecityhog

Brit, I am as far from liberal as you can get! Decency is decency and not seeing that is not liberal or conservative, it is classless!

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: jgphillips3 on September 15, 2017, 08:05:35 pm
That's odd.  I thought us singing Kumbaya as our coach looks perplexed and loses yet another winnable game in ever more exasperating ways makes us look like ignorant Hillbillies who don't know football.  Calling Bert names is a bit childish though.  I guess if people weren't constantly being lied to and fed bull darn about the state of our program, that would probably stop...but what do I know.

People with character stop doing that without using his record as a cheap excuse.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Seebs

Wait - Name calling needs to stop - you childish, ignorant, mob-mentality hillbillies?

I love me some Hogville.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

hawgon

Saying that he is fat is not name calling.  It is an observation.  If he wishes for people to not make this observation, he should lose some weight.