Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Some things that could cost Bret Bielema his job

Started by codeHog, September 15, 2017, 07:12:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

codeHog

1. A nice guy, field goal kicker. Hedlund has caused a lot of negative feelings from fans

2. An Austin Allen injury

3. WR coach Smith

4, OC Enos

5. CBB sideline stance and look on face

6. CBB size

PonderinHog

hoglady

Losing ballgames in spectacular fashion is what will cost Bielema his job.
He hired Smith and Enos - so he owns whatever they do or don't do.
And he's the one who's continued to trot Hedlund on the field - so that's on him, too.

He's not getting fired because he's fat - if he won football games I don't think fans would care if he weighed 500 pounds.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Hogwild

1) A&M
2) USCe
3) Bama
4) Auburn
5) LSU
6) Ole Miss
7) State

Pig Worshipper

Quote from: hoglady on September 15, 2017, 07:16:55 pm
Losing ballgames in spectacular fashion is what will cost Bielema his job.
He hired Smith and Enos - so he owns whatever they do or don't do.
And he's the one who's continued to trot Hedlund on the field - so that's on him, too.

He's not getting fired because he's fat - if he won football games I don't think fans would care if he weighed 500 pounds.
I don't know - I think the head hog SHOULD weigh 500 lbs.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: codeHog on September 15, 2017, 07:12:11 pm
1. A nice guy, field goal kicker. Hedlund has caused a lot of negative feelings from fans

3. WR coach Smith

4, OC Enos

6. CBB size

You list Enos, but not Anderson?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jgphillips3

The Yellowstone super-volcano blowing.

Jesus Christ returning.

A 4-8 or worse record.

hoggusamoungus

3. WR coach Smith

4, OC Enos

6. CBB size

7.  Hogville.

WorfHog

3. WR coach Smith

4, OC Enos

6. CBB size

7. A blonde

8. A bike

9. A lie

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HardCore

If Long has to fire him to save his own Butt. 

It would be shocking how fast that $15M we cannot afford would get coughed up.

That integrity goes out the window if he has to save himself
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

grayhawg

Quote from: HardCore on September 15, 2017, 09:04:57 pm
If Long has to fire him to save his own Butt. 

It would be shocking how fast that $15M we cannot afford would get coughed up.

That integrity goes out the window if he has to save himself
I will believe this when I see it.

codeHog

good replies

I was just thinking of the little bits and pieces of things that are adding up and of course......;osing tops it all

Mental defect to say it is just ONE game.

How do you say that when he has lost 3 of his last 4 games

I desperately want him to win and build a great program and I desperately want him gone when I hear him talk about the things they are going 'fix' in this two week span. You had all spring, summer and fall to 'fix' things so why just do it now AFTER we lost to TCU

Hoggish1

WilsonHog

hawgon

DoubleReedHawgCaller

His and his wife's mouth. It will happen sooner or later....
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Boardon Hamsay

Being caught in Thailand with a hooker that looks like Drey Barrymore?
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

The OTR

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on September 16, 2017, 09:54:50 am
Being caught in Thailand with a hooker that looks like Drey Barrymore?
I bet that Drey Barrymore is one ugly ass looking dude.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....