Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Here is an interesting yet meaningless statistic.

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, September 15, 2017, 10:22:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

#karma indeed

Well was trying to imbed a tweet but for some reason it's not working.  Some of the replies are pure gold.

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/908689863444094976
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

RazorPiggie

My thought: Does Brett McMurphy not have anything better to do than to tweet that?

I mean there's no doubt that it currently isn't working here but he had to actually look that info up. But he is from Oklahoma.

Redhogs

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 15, 2017, 10:22:01 am
#karma indeed

Well was trying to imbed a tweet but for some reason it's not working.  Some of the replies are pure gold.

https://twitter.com/Brett_McMurphy/status/908689863444094976
Funny as hell, and sad.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

STLhawg

Quote from: Brett McMurphy
Since Jen Bielema tweeted #karma on this day in 2013 after Wisconsin's wild loss at Arizona State; Wisconsin is 41-12, Arkansas is 23-27

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 15, 2017, 10:32:31 am
My thought: Does Brett McMurphy not have anything better to do than to tweet that?

I mean there's no doubt that it currently isn't working here but he had to actually look that info up. But he is from Oklahoma.

True, just more piling on.  I did see where "Brett McMurphy is now trending in Madison"
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 15, 2017, 11:54:54 am
True, just more piling on.  I did see where "Brett McMurphy is now trending in Madison"

Yeah he made sure to retweet that. Lol.

IronHog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 15, 2017, 11:54:54 am

Jen still has a #buyout

Jen: 1
Whisky: nobody watches the B1G anyway 
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Dwight_K_Shrute

presidenthog

Bert mcmurphy is a b10 homer and cried when we got Bert from wisc. He was like "smells like money".

The truth is no matter the coach wisc will keep winning because of Alvarez. We are seeing that our coach was just a place holder for that system.

Redhogs

Quote from: presidenthog on September 16, 2017, 02:29:54 am
Bert mcmurphy is a b10 homer and cried when we got Bert from wisc. He was like "smells like money".

The truth is no matter the coach wisc will keep winning because of Alvarez. We are seeing that our coach was just a place holder for that system.
In hindsight...he was crying for us. :'( :'(
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?