Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The BAC is afoot

Started by hawgon, September 14, 2017, 08:19:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgon

Lots of very low post count posters in the last few days telling us to relax and to accept our lot as a mediocre program and all that.  Seems strange.

Boardon Hamsay

I smell some kind of cobbler.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

The OTR

Porkchop#1

No connection to Hjalte Froholdt, but there is something rotten in Denmark.

ricepig

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on September 14, 2017, 08:21:56 pm
I smell cookies. 

You best not post, your count is low, you could accused of working at the demolished BAC......

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on September 14, 2017, 08:23:15 pm

Could just be time to turn the tuna salad over at the Golden Corral....
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

rhames

All the small post users seem to be anti Bret to me
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: rhames on September 14, 2017, 08:27:09 pm

All the small things
True care truth brings
I'll take one lift
Your ride best trip
Always I know
You'll be at my show
Watching, waiting, commiserating

Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, carry me home

Porkchop#1

Maybe I just need to pipe down for a spell.

factchecker

Quote from: hawgon on September 14, 2017, 08:19:03 pm
Lots of very low post count posters in the last few days telling us to relax and to accept our lot as a mediocre program and all that.  Seems strange.

I'm also seeing a ton of low post-count posters showing up saying "her dur berlema is fat, we aint's no gud.... her dur."

Take off the tin foil hat and realize that there are a darn-ton of trolls coming to this board just to rile up each side.  It's a message board.

I'm as positive as there is and I think Bielema needs to go.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

hawgon

Quote from: factchecker on September 14, 2017, 08:35:23 pm
I'm also seeing a ton of low post-count posters showing up saying "her dur berlema is fat, we aint's no gud.... her dur."

Take off the tin foil hat and realize that there are a darn-ton of trolls coming to this board just to rile up each side.  It's a message board.

I'm as positive as there is and I think Bielema needs to go.

He is really fat, since you mentioned it.  Look at a pic from when he got here to now.  It is startling and can't be healthy.

thebignasty

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on September 14, 2017, 08:31:48 pm
All the small things
True care truth brings
I'll take one lift
Your ride best trip
Always I know
You'll be at my show

nananananananananananananananananananana

The Boar War

That van that keeps driving by your house every afternoon.... it's the BAC.

ricepig

Quote from: The Boar War on September 14, 2017, 08:49:27 pm
That van that keeps driving by your house every afternoon.... it's the BAC.
Well, their offices were demolished last November, they have to work somewhere.

hawgon

Quote from: ricepig on September 14, 2017, 08:51:19 pm

When you had you daily conversation with Jeff Long today, what advice did you give him on the situation?

Tusks

Ooooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

rhames

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on September 14, 2017, 08:31:48 pm
All the small things
True care truth brings
I'll take one lift
Your ride best trip
Always I know
You'll be at my show

Love me some blink. Saw them in March.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Svrdhd

Blood Alcohol Content isn't sampled through afoot.
Relax 😎
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

The Boar War

Quote from: ricepig on September 14, 2017, 08:51:19 pm

In a van. Down by the river.

Locutus_of_Boar

Attempting to suppress fan venting was what made the Nutt era into a Soap Opera.  If they really watched the Finebaum show they'd grasp that its better for some of the more extreme fans to look ridiculous venting and get all the attention letting off steam for the rest of the fan base.  All those attempts to say "Keep Calm, all is normal!" and they end up looking like Kevin Bacon at the end of Animal House. 

PossumFan

Quote from: hawgon on September 14, 2017, 08:36:55 pm
He is really fat, since you mentioned it.  Look at a pic from when he got here to now.  It is startling and can't be healthy.

Ironic that Hogville is so fixated on this when Arkansas is the third-most obese state in the U.S.

PorkSoda

Your Back is a Foot?

That happened to me one time...

after about 6 hits of acid
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

TXArcher

Don't group all of us "low post count" into the same category.

MuskogeeHogFan

Get out the tin foil hats.
Go Hogs Go!

Kendall

RazorPiggie

Quote from: hawgon on September 14, 2017, 08:36:55 pm

So you've got a six pack right?

hawgon

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 15, 2017, 06:31:57 am
So you've got a six pack right?

Not quite, but I'll probably be there by December if I work at it.  5'11 and 183 a few minutes ago.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: hawgon on September 15, 2017, 06:34:43 am
Not quite, but I'll probably be there by December if I work at it.  5'11 and 183 a few minutes ago.

Such a badarse but too skinny for me. I'll bring you a cheeseburger later.

hawgon

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 15, 2017, 06:38:58 am
Such a badarse but too skinny for me. I'll bring you a cheeseburger later.

Why yes, I am a badarse.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: PossumFan on September 14, 2017, 10:19:04 pm
Ironic that Hogville is so fixated on this when Arkansas is the third-most obese state in the U.S.
A friend of mine went to Arkansas on business and came back with the comment "there sure are a lot of fat women in Arkansas". I reminded him he lived in a glass house. ???

IronHog

Quote from: PossumFan on September 14, 2017, 10:19:04 pm

Hot wife
big meals
Power football

2 out of 3 ain't bad.  Look for BB's new book "Finding happiness and success with the All American Football diet"

I've tried it and I'm up 50lbs in 6 years.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

PorkRinds

Quote from: hawgon on September 15, 2017, 06:34:43 am

So it's a napoleon complex. It all makes sense now.

Pig in the Pokey

bret, lol. it sounds so weird to me to hear him called that. The man's name is bert.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Polecat

Quote from: Porkchop#1 on September 14, 2017, 08:23:15 pm

This reference went over a lot of heads. Kudos
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

FutureMan

Quote from: rhames on September 14, 2017, 08:58:08 pm

Love me some blink. Saw them in March.

Big Blink fan, myself.  Just curious, how do you feel about the direction/quality of the band now that Tom is permanently gone? 
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

Dwight_K_Shrute

I can just see Jeff Long walk into the war room for their weekly meeting.   

JL:  Ok guys give me the rundown of what is being said on the message boards, Facebook, and Twitter and what we are doing to change the narrative.

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

LRHawg

On the BAC bathroom stall doors:

Uncle Remus

Maybe some of us just happen to be new to posting on here...been a lurker for a long time but finally decided to open my mouth!

prattville pig

Life's too short to last long.

prattville pig

Quote from: FutureMan on September 15, 2017, 10:09:13 am
Big Blink fan, myself.  Just curious, how do you feel about the direction/quality of the band now that Tom is permanently gone? 
California is a very good album

hobhog

Coach B addressed the world of social media and the criticism. I agreed with every word. Its a mean world out there........

hobhog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 15, 2017, 10:15:34 am

JL:  Ok guys give me the rundown of what is being said on the message boards, Facebook, and Twitter and what we are doing to change the narrative.

He did actually say he doesn't read tweets/emails after losses. Too many crazies out there.......

bvillepig

Quote from: Uncle Remus on September 15, 2017, 10:22:16 am
Maybe some of us just happen to be new to posting on here...been a lurker for a long time but finally decided to open my mouth!
I lurked on Hogville within a couple of days after it was created and didn't register till 2006.  I enjoy reading way more than getting into stupid debates about whose "" is bigger" There were some old posters that left Hogville that brought a lot of great info back in the day.  The Nutt drama brought me out.   Where is device High when we need him.   I loved that stuff.       Welcome.

FutureMan

Quote from: prattville pig on September 15, 2017, 10:27:16 am
California is a very good album

I agree. I like California as well.  To me though, it's just not quite as good as their previous works.  Self-titled was my favorite album of theirs.  Tom and Mark just had a great chemistry together.  Tom was a bit darker in his sound and Mark was a bit more optimistic.  It just came together really well.

Not hating on Matt.  California is great as well.  Just makes me wonder what they could have been if they stayed together.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

woodrow hog call

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 15, 2017, 10:15:34 am

If someone form the BAC logged in to Hogville and took a look at how many people actually don't understand why BP was fired, the report would be real short and simple.

There is no intelligent life down here, nothing to worry about with these folks.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

HotlantaHog

Russian hackers. They clearly have it in for Arkansas.

prattville pig

Quote from: FutureMan on September 15, 2017, 10:46:20 am
I agree. I like California as well.  To me though, it's just not quite as good as their previous works.  Self-titled was my favorite album of theirs.  Tom and Mark just had a great chemistry together.  Tom was a bit darker in his sound and Mark was a bit more optimistic.  It just came together really well.

Not hating on Matt.  California is great as well.  Just makes me wonder what they could have been if they stayed together.
I think Tom is in the tinfoil hat business nowadays

ShadowHawg

Paid forum posting

Search it on google. May actually be something to OP

Pecos Hog

Quote from: hobhog on September 15, 2017, 10:30:02 am
Coach B addressed the world of social media and the criticism. I agreed with every word. Its a mean world out there........

But aint things great when things are going well?    And the money is pretty darn good regardless.