Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Think We Could Get Alvarez To Come Here?

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, September 14, 2017, 07:02:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

Instead of firing Bielema and paying the buyout, how 'bout we part ways with Jeff Long and hire Barry Alvarez?  Bielema quits to find another job and either Alvarez builds a winning football program here or we replace him too.  Either way we don't have to pay the buyout and can afford a proven winner/recruiter.  Chip Kelly anyone?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

HogHomer

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on September 14, 2017, 07:02:28 pm
Instead of firing Bielema and paying the buyout, how 'bout we part ways with Jeff Long and hire Barry Alvarez?  Bielema quits to find another job and either Alvarez builds a winning football program here or we replace him too.  Either way we don't have to pay the buyout and can afford a proven winner/recruiter.  Chip Kelly anyone?
Chip would want to run his own offense and since you want Barry here and have him build a winning program here we would stay power football. So Chip wouldn't be coming here

Gonzo

Just when I think it can't get any funnier in here with the JL and BB apologists fighting with the BP apologists, along with dreamers of Kelly, Gruden, Belichick, or Saban coming to the hill, now we add Barry Alvarez for AD to the mix. At the very least, even if BB doesn't work out, the next year and half is going to be entertaining on here.

Go Hogs!

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: HogHomer on September 14, 2017, 07:06:37 pm
Chip would want to run his own offense and since you want Barry here and have him build a winning program here we would stay power football. So Chip wouldn't be coming here
After Alvarez runs Bielema off we can run Alvarez off if we had to. Even if we had to spend $5M doing this we'd be saving another $10M by avoiding The buyout.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

RME

Mods just need to shut this place down for about a week.

PorkRinds

Badger fans are coming here and laughing at you.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Ironhawg

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on September 14, 2017, 07:02:28 pm

Holy smoke!  I thought I was headed for MMQB but I apparently landed in the State Hospital for the Insane!

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on September 14, 2017, 07:19:51 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  FACT!!!! ;D

Redhogs

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on September 14, 2017, 07:19:51 pm
You don't have to be here...go away. Some of us find it pretty entertaining, which is the point of it all, right? That said, this thread is as dumb as they come.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?