Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Since we have a new AD I think this is appropriate to bring back up.

Started by SemperHawg, December 07, 2017, 03:35:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SemperHawg

IronMountainHog

k.c.hawg

Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

PonderinHog

Iwastherein1969

It would be 10 years too late, however, better late than never. This is a complete injustice, no man, before nor since has ruled the 94 feet in Bud Walton Arena like the Great Nolan Richardson. Also, I think it would be a nice touch to paint a small pink bow for the defeat of cancer just under Nolan's name on the court in memory of his daughter who convinced her Dad to come to Arkansas.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

SemperHawg

Quote from: IronMountainHog on December 07, 2017, 06:03:13 pm
AREANA GRANDE? Lol
LOL... I was so into making the font bigger I didn't bother to check spelling... its my achilles heel.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

okrazorback

Wild Bill Hog

Slobberin' Hog on the court and Nolan Richardson Court Room in the Law School.

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

SemperHawg

Frank and John got their names put on a field for winning a Natty... Nolan deserves the same I don't care what you think about the lawsuit after.  He deserves it!  It is time!

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

labb

While you are working on this go ahead and throw the "Play ASU" in there.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: labb on December 08, 2017, 09:06:04 am
While you are working on this go ahead and throw the "Play ASU" in there.

Not exactly the time to push for playing ASU. Lets let CCM get us back on track first.
Hogs up! Covid down!

MNHogFan

Yes, honor the man while he is still alive and can see it. He was in the stands a few weeks ago at one of the exhibition games I attended. He was graciously signing autographs and posing for pictures with fans, first class act.. 

jackflash

MaconBacon

A long time due.      Unfortunately, a man isn't remembered by his achievements, only the mishaps whether right or wrong. 

JONAS

Headhog32

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 08, 2017, 06:06:47 am
IF he hadn't sued my Alma Mater I'd be all for it.

So suing your school is worse than orchestrating the systematic harassment of the first black football player in Razorback history?

Slater

FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

Slater

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 08, 2017, 06:06:47 am
IF he hadn't sued my Alma Mater I'd be all for it.

If Frank Broyles and company would have treated the guy right he would not have sued 
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

hobhog

Quote from: Slater on December 09, 2017, 08:27:36 pm
If Frank Broyles and company would have treated the guy right he would not have sued

Doubtful. But whatever. WPS.

kid squealer

SMITE ME JACKWAGONS!!!  I NEED TO BE THE -1 KING!!!