Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scale of 0-10, how confident are you vs Auburn this week?

Started by Sweet Feet, October 16, 2017, 01:12:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How confident are you in Arkansas' chance of winning this week vs Auburn

Negatives

Sweet Feet

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Vantage 8 dude

I was going to say basically zero, however, when I saw that insightful post by ole oxbaker whining about how we're going to cause ole Gus to be fired after we beat them this coming Saturday I honestly had to pause and reflect on my original opinion. Knowing the kind of "in the know" kinda guy ox is now I'm just totally uncertain about what to think.

007 License To Squeal

3.......and that is based on hope only........I have no confidence after only 27 yards rushing against Bama.....
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

phadedhawg

Negative confidence....

I think we lose so badly it will decrease our odds to ever win again.  Points will be deducted from future games to make up for what we are gonna do on Saturday.  #WPS!

phadedhawg

I also believe we will lose draft picks and maybe be penalized one timeout per quarter the rest of the season.

jgphillips3

userpick

When you're 14.5 point underdogs at home, you aren't worth a damn.

MountieDawg

Over/Under::: Auburn will score its 1st touchdown with less than 5 minutes gone in the 1st quarter?
SEC!

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

farmhawg

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 16, 2017, 01:44:12 pm
I was going to say basically zero, however, when I saw that insightful post by ole oxbaker whining about how we're going to cause ole Gus to be fired after we beat them this coming Saturday I honestly had to pause and reflect on my original opinion. Knowing the kind of "in the know" kinda guy ox is now I'm just totally uncertain about what to think.
Dont let your heart override your brain.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

SultanofSwine

We gonna get beat like a rented red headed step mule

PORKULATOR

We'll beat em.
I never predict wins but when I do. I'm always drunk.... Right, right, I'm always right. Sort of, most of the time.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HoopS

Pecos Hog

Sed76

If Auburn doesn't score on a run up the middle or to the outside on their first offensive play we might keep it close for a while.

Pigsknuckles

October 17, 2017, 05:48:57 am #18 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 07:54:53 am by Pigsknuckles
As random a response as I have ever seen in a HV poll.

(Well, at least it was when I first posted)
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

CPO Hog

10 - In HUNH CK gets dialed in and HOGS score at will. With score tied at 70, an Aubarn LB knee goes out AFTER THE SNAP,  and CK walks in for the win.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on October 16, 2017, 01:44:12 pm

The vote was how confident you were in winning and not how our much fans want to beat Gus.   Gus owns CBB.  It will not be close.

nwahogfan1

Quote from: CPO Hog on October 17, 2017, 07:33:56 am
10 - In HUNH CK gets dialed in and HOGS score at will. With score tied at 70, an Aubarn LB knee goes out AFTER THE SNAP,  and CK walks in for the win.

You willing to wager on that Crap.  LOL.  Is this CBB on this board?

EastexHawg

84% of respondents think there is a 3 in 10 chance or worse that we win a game at home against at team that we beat 5 out of 7 times before the current staff took over five years ago.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: EastexHawg on October 17, 2017, 08:49:13 am
84% of respondents think there is a 3 in 10 chance or worse that we win a game at home against at team that we beat 5 out of 7 times before the current staff took over five years ago.

Integrity means giving your opponent a better than even chance and furnished the Frito Pie.

3, only because I believe we are going to see the o-line take huge steps forward.  But I don't think the defense can get any better than it is but maybe worse if they lose a player.

userpick

code red

Lets see????  Do you think our defense has disciplined eyes?  Considering the first play was read option vs. Bama....I would say no.  I expect we will not score.  They will score plenty...quickly....and on big plays.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

smb

GeorgiaHOG

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: farmhawg on October 16, 2017, 08:06:52 pm
Dont let your heart override your brain.
That's me: letting his heart override his brain since 2013.