Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whatever happened to Booth Rand?

Started by lutherheggs, January 13, 2016, 11:12:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Several good people posting in this thread. Some who have not been logged in for years...about 2 1/2 years for me.

Alas, I am no longer Hog in Memphis but will probably retain the name.

One thing has not changed: so many misinformed people here who would benefit from my musings, advice, and commentary.

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

WilsonHog

Quote from: Lanny on January 16, 2016, 06:11:51 am
I would too, I was an ass on Booth's board and finally grew up

Got myself banned more than once on that board.

Lanny

Quote from: WilsonHog on April 25, 2017, 07:23:54 pm
Got myself banned more than once on that board.
lol you deserved it"...............so did I
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

JIHawg

HIM had a business in Memphis-selling Persian Rugs.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: HoginMemphis on April 25, 2017, 06:26:15 pm
Several good people posting in this thread. Some who have not been logged in for years...about 2 1/2 years for me.

Alas, I am no longer Hog in Memphis but will probably retain the name.

One thing has not changed: so many misinformed people here who would benefit from my musings, advice, and commentary.

There is no HoginLittleRock

The_Bionic_Pig

My favorite read:
http://malvie.blogspot.com/2009/08/retreads.html?m=1

My alias: Woo_Pig_Stewie

Most painful day: "Miracle Fumble"

Eventful Day: "Entire Board turned Green and Eugene, Oregon tv station picked up on it and it was featured in a sportscast segment"

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Seebs

This is getting the feel of the tables at your local gas stations where octagenarians meet every morning to complain about the way things are nowadays.  I love it. Especially without that pee smell.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: ImHogginIt on April 26, 2017, 03:36:31 am
There is no HoginLittleRock
Does not have the same ring to it though, does it?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: JIHawg on April 25, 2017, 11:08:52 pm
HIM had a business in Memphis-selling Persian Rugs.
This is true. I left it for my 4th career in 2010...industry was failing all over the world. My wife closed it in 2013 and we moved from Memphis in 2015. Expecting our first grandchild this summer. Beyond excited.