Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Ham

Started by snoop hawgy hawg, June 24, 2015, 04:37:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

snoop hawgy hawg

The more I watch tj Hammond's film the more I'm sure he will be that 1 scat back we need on the roster. The way he changes direction is even better than our current backs( who are the best backs in the sec IMO.) Do you guys think he will play RB or Slot? Maybe a wide out? :razorback:

Hog Fan from Camden

I want to see him play RB!

Wildhog

Could see him play RB in certain situations, but I think he's more of a slot guy. 
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Seebs

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh we should stop talking about him.  he is our secret weapon ..

shhhhhhhhhhhhh
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

lahawg1

Looks like he's related to Joe Adams....

snoop hawgy hawg

Slot,RB,WR,kick/punt returner, wildcat qb!!! The possibility's are endless :razorback:

Huds_HawgTide

i believe his primary position will be slot...but will be one of those talented guys you try to give so many touches a game in a variety of ways...end arounds, toss sweeps, screens, slants, reverses, and of course going deep down the middle...could very well win the punt return job tho i believe he will have to beat out stewart
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"