Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6th place SEC West finish?

Started by RazorRick77, June 22, 2015, 06:14:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorRick77

I see no possible way this happens barring injury or losing several more games by 1 point again. http://greatamericansportsnetwork.com/2015-sec-west-preview/

Also, no way Ole Miss finishes last, too much talent on that team.

Augustus

Nope. I see us finishing better than: LSU (who I think takes last in SEC-W this year), A&M, and Miss St.

But, to put this article in context, beneath it they have:
"SEC Tidbits" section -
Loudest Stadium: Tiger Stadium
Classiest Fans: Auburn ???
Best Uniforms: Auburn
Best Quarterback: Jeremy Johnson
Coaches on the Hot Seat: N/A

Professor Psychosis

Oh, look, it's the Missouri guy posing as a Razorback fan to get views to his site again.  The only time this guy posts here is to pump views to the site he linked. Check his post history.

For reference:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=594121.0

The good stuff starts on page 2 of that thread, beginning with Doug's post and running through the rest of the thread.

HawgTide

Quote from: RazorRick77 on June 22, 2015, 06:14:24 pm
I see no possible way this happens barring injury or losing several more games by 1 point again. http://greatamericansportsnetwork.com/2015-sec-west-preview/

Did. Not. Read.

Please stop pimpin your crappy site here.

Ray Piggers

Same hack website listed us the number one most delusional fanbase.

That riveting article got about 12 views or so

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: HawgTide on June 22, 2015, 07:09:50 pm
Did. Not. Read.

Please stop pimpin your crappy site here.

Agreed!!! Can't wait for Doug to roll in and expose this idiot/pos.

Do not click on link above....

redeye

Your reasoning for Arkansas finishing next to last is our tough schedule, but the problem with that is we always play a tough conference schedule.  That argument is getting old.

lefty08

Just ban this goofball guys......
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Calling All Hogs

I'll bet RazorRick77 is also Tidesarollin who posted this http://www.tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248011 Both names were registered on each board in July 2012. A pimp by any other name....

GatorHog

GatorHog

popcornhog

Quote from: Ray Piggers on June 22, 2015, 07:16:12 pm
Same hack website listed us the number one most delusional fanbase.

That riveting article got about 12 views or so

We probably are the most delusional fan base.

But I highly doubt we finish 6th in the West.
WPS

GatorHog

For those of you who want to see RazorRick calling the hogs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Le1mqa-Y2Y

zane

Quick question....

Do you go by Mubobby on other sites?

Thanks

I'll hang up and listen
RIP LSUfan

rljjr

How anyone can believe that LSU, aTm or MSU will finish ahead of us is crazy.

GatorHog

Quote from: rljjr on June 22, 2015, 09:01:28 pm
How anyone can believe that LSU, aTm or MSU will finish ahead of us is crazy.

It's a fake write-up, literally

Ray Piggers

Quote from: popcornhog on June 22, 2015, 08:43:39 pm
We probably are the most delusional fan base.

But I highly doubt we finish 6th in the West.

Oh, that was an observation pointing to the fact this guy isn't high on the Hogs in the first place. I see the delusion plenty, don't get me wrong.

Still, that site gets hardly any traffic.

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

navyhog24

Do we need to put the Did not Read gifs on his threads?

The_Hog_Father

popcornhog

Quote from: Ray Piggers on June 22, 2015, 09:08:24 pm
Oh, that was an observation pointing to the fact this guy isn't high on the Hogs in the first place. I see the delusion plenty, don't get me wrong.

Still, that site gets hardly any traffic.

Word.
WPS

hog.goblin

Quote from: Augustus on June 22, 2015, 06:48:06 pm
Nope. I see us finishing better than: LSU (who I think takes last in SEC-W this year), A&M, and Miss St.

But, to put this article in context, beneath it they have:
"SEC Tidbits" section -
Loudest Stadium: Tiger Stadium
Classiest Fans: Auburn ???
Best Uniforms: Auburn
Best Quarterback: Jeremy Johnson
Coaches on the Hot Seat: N/A

I hate Auburn.  I hate Gus.  I hate the blue and orange.  Ok, hate is a bit strong, but they're right up there a notch below Texas and LSU, perhaps passing LSU.

That being said, regarding road football games, I've never been treated with as much respect and southern hospitality as I have in Auburn Alabama.

jkstock04

Quote from: hog.goblin on June 22, 2015, 11:25:07 pm

That being said, regarding road football games, I've never been treated with as much respect and southern hospitality as I have in Auburn Alabama.
My thoughts exactly. Hogville has for sure had a handful of Auburn jackasses over the years....but as far as true southern hospitality it gets no better than Auburn. Those people are 10 times more inviting and friendly than the Fayetteville atmosphere...and I'm not saying anything bad about the Fayetteville pre-game and game atmosphere with that really.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

PonderinHog

He's no Robert Shields, for sure.

P. S.  Did not read!

The Kig

I get that this guy may be pimpin his site and is a Mizzou fan... however, I did read (yes, the whole thing) and nothing other than the predicted finish is that big of a shocker.

For the TL:DR he says:
- We are improved
- We have  a brutal schedule
- We are solid at RB
- BA should be improved, but was decent last year
- We lost talent on D, but have potential
- Program on the rise, but may be difficult in 2015

No surprises, nothing we didn't already know.  Frankly, until we prove it on the field (which I believe we will THIS YEAR),  we are generally going to be considered a team on the rise, but not there yet.  Not surprising, someone from the Show Me state wants to see proof first.

Auburn (spit) is generally regarded as the team to beat in the West by most pundits.  The rest of the SEC West is a complete crapshoot at this point.  Personally, I see us finishing 1 or 2, but the schedule is sick and we could finish 9-3 and still be 2nd in the West.

Poker Porker

nchogg

It's a wait and see. Coach B has taught this team how to finish.  All the preseason talk is crap. We will never be predicted to win the west. It will play itself out on the field. Go Hogs.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

BlueBox

Quote from: navyhog24 on June 22, 2015, 10:18:31 pm
Do we need to put the Did not Read gifs on his threads?

Please do.  Some of those make me giggle.

LZH

Arkansas, LSU, and Auburn....they all go down to the last week.  Big boy is actually onto something up there.  Oh, 'Bama slips a bit this year.

Hope we finish better than 6th in the West but 6th n the West is likely a top 25 team.  Article isn't that bad.  We could easily finish 6th.

GatorHog

Quote from: 12247 on June 23, 2015, 10:25:08 pm
Hope we finish better than 6th in the West but 6th n the West is likely a top 25 team.  Article isn't that bad.  We could easily finish 6th.

Where do you get that 6th in the West is T-25?  Likely not.  Article is garbage and bait.  Pull the wool back from over your eyes. 

JackJohnson

Hawgs finish no worse then 5-3 in SEC- if that equates to 6th in the west then so be it  :razorback:

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: 12247 on June 23, 2015, 10:25:08 pm
6th is better than 7th...
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

jesterzzn

The_Hog_Father

Quote from: jesterzzn on June 24, 2015, 01:53:05 pm
How is this guy not bant yet?

I don't get it... This guy can pose as an Arkansas Fan and drop spam links to hot garbage on his BS website with zero repercussions. It's called astroturfing and is deceptive by design.

But my posts calling this guy out gets deleted, but his links stay in the picture. Copy that, not my website. If Mods don't care then I will move on... Not My House.  :razorback:

hogcard1964

nm

Professor Psychosis

Quote from: Pigs in Zen on June 24, 2015, 02:28:31 pm
I don't get it... This guy can pose as an Arkansas Fan and drop spam links to hot garbage on his BS website with zero repercussions. It's called astroturfing and is deceptive by design.

But my posts calling this guy out gets deleted, but his links stay in the picture. Copy that, not my website. If Mods don't care then I will move on... Not My House.  :razorback:

I don't get it either, but, like you said...we're simply guests here.

I'd rather read Shields' drivel than click on that guy's site.  If he'd came in here honestly and said, "hey, I'm a SEC guy who's got this website, y'all should read my article," I might've read his stuff, but, he's deceptive so I have no respect for him.  At least Shields comes in here every week and posts his full article without trying to drive us off site, and at least Shields engages people who call him on his stupidity occasionally.

lefty08

Quote from: Professor Psychosis on June 24, 2015, 07:54:26 pm
I don't get it either, but, like you said...we're simply guests here.

I'd rather read Shields' drivel than click on that guy's site.  If he'd came in here honestly and said, "hey, I'm a SEC guy who's got this website, y'all should read my article," I might've read his stuff, but, he's deceptive so I have no respect for him.  At least Shields comes in here every week and posts his full article without trying to drive us off site, and at least Shields engages people who call him on his stupidity occasionally.

Dude does the exact same thing on Texags as well....
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged