Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tried to get single game tix! Only upper level avail???

Started by hall6769, June 18, 2015, 09:13:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hall6769

I was shocked that only upper level was avail. Was trying to get a couple of tix to Auburn and 6 to Missouri. If any season tix holders have some lower level avail please let me know.

ricepig

Join the Foundation, there are some lower level tickets left, how many, I'm not sure.

hall6769

JUst got off the phone with ticket office. There is no open seats for either game in lower level. Guess I am just going to have to hover in the Ticket forum.

jkstock04

You won't be finding 6 together for the Mizzou game that's for sure.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

soooieman

You weren't trying for Utep or UT Martin? Can't believe that.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: hall6769 on June 18, 2015, 09:13:22 am
I was shocked that only upper level was avail. Was trying to get a couple of tix to Auburn and 6 to Missouri. If any season tix holders have some lower level avail please let me know.

I'm glad people are too good to sit in the upperdeck.  Made it real easy to get Auburn tickets today aisle seats row 9. West upperdeck is my favorite place to be in all of RRS..   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

soooieman

LRHawg

Quote from: ImHogginIt on June 18, 2015, 01:05:14 pm
I'm glad people are too good to sit in the upperdeck.  Made it real easy to get Auburn tickets today aisle seats row 9. West upperdeck is my favorite place to be in all of RRS..   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Yep i'm West U-D for Auburn and stoked! See you there!  :razorback:

jry04

Quote from: hall6769 on June 18, 2015, 09:13:22 am
Why not just get upper? I do not get everyone's fascination with having to be in the lower level. My season tickets are at the 10 yard line, lower level, about the 8th row. I used to sit upper deck 3rd section from the end. Besides the walk up the ramp, the upper deck is a much better view of the game, and you still get to be a part of the atmosphere.

Higher demand for season tickets available this year, so less available than in the past. As long as Bielema is here, the general public won't be able to get single game lower level seats through the U of A.

jry04

Same here. Anytime I see someone post on facebook or twitter they are looking for tickets, but no UD, I laugh at them. You have a great view of the screen, a great view of the mountains, typically cooler temperatures, and a much better view of the game. Only down side is walking up and down the ramp, and not being at the lower level concourse.

hall6769

Have sat in UD before and lower. My family prefers lower. We feel the atmosphere is much better. 

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

supersaint

The upper deck smells better. Lower concentration of farts.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

chenalhog

I looked on Razervision the other day. Lots tickets lower level. Join razerback foundation or set upper deck

Quit bitching

hall6769

I have re-read all the comments.... Not sure who your referring to chenalhog... If its me then your sadly mistaken. Nothing I have said is gripping. I am Air Force and stationed in Shreveport and look forward to getting a couple of games in a year. We usually do the stubhub route or buy from people on here. Was going to try to get the morning of release and was just surprised there wasn't some avail from seats that have not been purchased as season ticket holders.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: jry04 on June 18, 2015, 01:22:16 pm
Same here. Anytime I see someone post on facebook or twitter they are looking for tickets, but no UD, I laugh at them. You have a great view of the screen, a great view of the mountains, typically cooler temperatures, and a much better view of the game. Only down side is walking up and down the ramp, and not being at the lower level concourse.

Have had seats in WUD for the last 20 seasons and I love it up there.

Only other place I'd rather be is in a suite when the weather is terrible.

BigPapaHawg

I'll be in the upper deck and can't wait to be there!
WOO PIG

(notOM)Rebel123

Chairbacks in the lowest rows of the upper deck are some of the best seats in RRS.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Until that west wind howls over the rail at sundown when it's raining and Ole Miss gave up 2 hours ago, but you're friends are all too drunk to leave and feel like hanging out yelling, "Welcome to the Nutt house..!" for about 10 minutes after the game over the top rail to the ole miss fans as they are leaving..
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jgphillips3

It's all perspective. Sure, we would all like to sit halfway up at the 50 yard line for many games.  However, in the UD you can actually see everything on the field unfolding and it can be pretty cool to watch from up there.  I have a relative with seats right on the field at about the 25 and those are pretty cool too.  In fact, any seat watching the Razorbacks win is pretty good. 

lefty08

I watched the Stoerner to Lucas Tennessee game from the WUD about as high up as we could go. Bought tix from a Tenner fan outside the stadium last minute and enjoyed every minute of it

There are zero bad seats to watch a Razorback game
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

The NewEra

For years my brother and I had tickets in the lower level under the overhang.  You constantly had to look around a large concrete support pedestal and squat down to see the large screen if you were lucky.  It was a good place when the weather was bad, but not the best seat in the house, so lower level is not always better than the upper deck.

Hoggish1

Quote from: jry04 on June 18, 2015, 01:22:16 pm

100% agree.  UD is the place to be!  and if you watch the entire game with field glasses, like I do, it's the preferred place.

Add that you usually have a bit more room to spread out and it's a winna...

HogWall Jackson

Quote from: Hoggish1 on June 20, 2015, 08:30:40 am
100% agree.  UD is the place to be!  and if you watch the entire game with field glasses, like I do, it's the preferred place.

Add that you usually have a bit more room to spread out and it's a winna...

I love the Upper Deck preferably with a diagonal view  of the field from the corner. I watch with Wide Angle Binoculars and have my sports radio on with the ear piece. I am dialed into the ball game and never miss a single play.

DEVIL DOG HOG

I love the upper deck, but until they put in elevators I can no  longer sit up there. 
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

GuvHog

Quote from: The NewEra on June 20, 2015, 08:20:38 am
For years my brother and I had tickets in the lower level under the overhang.  You constantly had to look around a large concrete support pedestal and squat down to see the large screen if you were lucky.  It was a good place when the weather was bad, but not the best seat in the house, so lower level is not always better than the upper deck.

You must have had seats on the top row of your section. For several years I sat in the next to the top row in section 2 which is well up under the overhang and I had no problem seeing the large screen. It really was nice not having to sit (or stand) in the rain.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

TikiHog

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: GirlHog on June 20, 2015, 01:11:19 pm
I was there for the LSU game last year, and we got an elevator pass at Gate 1 to go up there. They were very nice and helpful of our situation. Just an option......trying not to let my age and health keep me from enjoying my Hogs in person!

Thanks for the info. +1
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

The NewEra

Quote from: GuvHog on June 20, 2015, 01:18:52 pm
You must have had seats on the top row of your section. For several years I sat in the next to the top row in section 2 which is well up under the overhang and I had no problem seeing the large screen. It really was nice not having to sit (or stand) in the rain.

I believe it was section three row 59 but I'm not positive.