Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calling The Hogs - Facebook poll

Started by Catfish Joe, June 16, 2015, 09:28:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Catfish Joe

"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."

-John Heisman-

Catfish Joe

Bump.

Let's take this over Hogville.  Ive seen where we've completely disrupted entire polls before,  this should be a piece of cake.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."

-John Heisman-

sowmonella

I voted thereby I also bumped. :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

thefisher

voted - bumped.   Interesting that the Hogs vs. Nebraska has far more total votes than any other rivalry poll.
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

Catfish Joe

-John Heisman-

BearsBisonsBoars

June 17, 2015, 08:33:21 pm #6 Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 09:12:50 pm by BearsBisonsBoars
Vote and bump. We're behind, but not by much.

Nebraska fans are talking trash in the comments.

Arkamedes

"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

Catfish Joe

1.4k for Nebraska 1.3k for the Hogs ... Need more votes!!

-John Heisman-

WPS007

Catfish Joe

Were less than 100 votes behind.  We need a very hard push. Voting ends tonight,  we still have time to win this!!

-John Heisman-

lefty08

Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

The_Hog_Father

Bump that vote!

Wooo Pig!!  :razorback:

LZH

Quote from: lefty08 on June 20, 2015, 10:38:23 am
What the hell is this even for?

Another meaningless "poll" about this or that, which someone on here is convinced is important.