Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J-Will has a Chance to Break Some Records

Started by HogWildBison2011, June 12, 2015, 07:36:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

I was just looking at the all time rushing statistics and J-Will ended last season with a career record of 406 attempts, 2321 yards, and 16 touchdowns. Assuming he stays healthy and participates in all the games next year he will move up pretty high historically in our program.

Lets just say he matches what he did last season: 211 attempts, 1190 yards, and 12 touchdowns. He would move past Dickey Morton taking the #3 spot in total career rushing yards at 3511. He already holds the 10th spot right now. He is already #7 in single season rushing yards at 1190. He would move past Cedric Cobbs to #5 in career touchdowns.

I do believe we will see more productivity with our rushing attack in the coming season so he could easily go higher than what I'm stating. This is all hypothetical! Discuss!

Kevin

Have a lot of respect for jwill and all those that stay through the mess. Glad they are great rewarded for the locality & work
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ifghog

JWILL will always be remembered as a great Razorback. He helped bring this program back from about as low as we have been in our history. I hope he breaks all those records!

flagstaffhog

Well said by Kevin and the ifghog. I also agree with the Bison in that we will see more productivity in our rushing attack. Very excited for this football season. This team and season is poised to be special.

Go  HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

threeNout

If he could do something that none of those other backs have done, lead us to an SEC championship, that would be most special of all and a great way to go out.

The NewEra

I wholeheartedly agree with each of you. I hope he earns Heisman talk.

Dwight_K_Shrute

As good as he is as a run back, I firmly believe he is an even better person, student, and leader.  Been a great asset to the University and the program.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

jrhardy88

A real Razorback,great player,great representative for the program.May not break records but will be remembered as one of those that made the Hogs great again.
Standing on the shoulders of giants.

rickm1976

Quote from: jrhardy88 on June 15, 2015, 07:09:50 pm
A real Razorback,great player,great representative for the program.May not break records but will be remembered as one of those that made the Hogs great again.

I'll second that!

bruisemeister

A very underrated Hog. He reminds me of guys like Oscar Malone or Carl Miller who played on rebuilding teams so they did not get the credit like the ones playing on championship teams. They also played with more touted players(Miller with James Rouse, Malone with Madre Hill, JWILL with Collins) even though they stood their own if not out played them. Tough as nails and fast. All are very exciting. I hope the Hogs have a great season to give JWILL a pat on the back for being a true Razorback.

CokeHog

Interesting, but which records do you see him breaking? I didn't see any mention of that.
Go Hogs!

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

hawgmasta

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on June 14, 2015, 05:13:11 pm
As good as he is as a run back, I firmly believe he is an even better person, student, and leader.  Been a great asset to the University and the program.

Truth.