Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

College of the Canyons Coach Ted Iacenda praises DE Dorian Gerald

Started by Richard Davenport, February 01, 2018, 10:14:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

My favorite quote form the interview.
..."Our ability to create relationships, and to help these kids. That word of mouth is worth more that gold. It is worth more than any recruiting pitch."

This coach seems to have much in common with our current staff. It also seems like their attention to education equals that of Arkansas. I like the relationships Coach Morris is building. It sure does seem to be paying dividends. We, as a state, should be proud of who we have on The Hill leading our young men. I see great things for us in the future.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HogCard

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: HogCard on February 02, 2018, 01:48:27 pm
Dilly dilly.  Ok is that getting old yet. Lol.
Day one... ;)
Now I know how my father felt about "Whaaasssssuuuuuuuuuuuuup.!?"...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jbcarol

Richard Davenport
‏ @ArRecruitingGuy
5h5 hours ago

Razorbacks land top-rated juco DE: Arkansas Coach Chad Morris landed the top junior-college defensive end Friday, beating out Texas A&M, Florida and others. http://dlvr.it/QFn7WF
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HogCard on February 02, 2018, 01:48:27 pm
Dilly dilly.  Ok is that getting old yet. Lol.
Yeah, it's past gotten old. It reached that mile stone after the first 100,000, 000 use of the phrase.