Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Anderson now 4-1 in last 5 against Calipari. Going back to

Started by k.c.hawg, February 27, 2014, 09:16:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

k.c.hawg

UAB vs Menphis when he was 2-5 against superior Memphis talent he is 6-6 against Calipari during Cal's heyday. That should not define Mike Anderson but I've always thought the best way to build a program is to win when you get the chance to be on the big stage. The 2 previous coaches here could not have gone 3-1 with Arkansas teams against John Calipari.....no way. This program is improving.....starting to get some road wins and just swept one of the marquee national programs. Mike Anderson is getting some traction.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

Danny J

Yep....he is now 6-6 against him overall and we are 4-2 during last 6 against UK. That is big time.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Hoggish1

k.c.hawg

Quote from: jbcarol on February 27, 2014, 09:32:41 pm
Also beat overall number one seeded UK with an 8-9 UAB team

And #2 seed Memphis with his Mizzou team. Never has the talent edge but has played Cal as good or better than any other coached teams.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

bphi11ips

Have I mentioned lately how bad I hate John Calipari?

I hate Calipari worse than the Packers hate the Bears.  Worse than the French hate the Germans.  Worse than Hogville hates Malzahn. 

I hate Calipari worse than my grandparents hated Joe Paterno. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

jbcarol

Quote from: bphi11ips on February 27, 2014, 09:44:43 pm
Have I mentioned lately how bad I hate John Calipari?

I hate Calipari worse than the Packers hate the Bears.  Worse than the French hate the Germans.  Worse than Hogville hates Malzahn. 

I hate Calipari worse than my grandparents hated Joe Paterno. 

Bruce, I once went to the Jelly Belly plant in Kenosha. They had to separate Bear and Packer fans for the tour.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

bphi11ips

Quote from: jbcarol on February 27, 2014, 09:48:47 pm
Bruce, I once went to the Jelly Belly plant in Kenosha. They had to separate Bear and Packer fans for the tour.

When I was younger I loved to sit in the cheap seats in the old Busch Stadium for Cubs games.  Cubs fans were always up for a fight.  Have I mentioned how much I hate Cubs fans?
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.