Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question regarding this last game and season

Started by Hog-Corleone, November 28, 2016, 05:07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog-Corleone

I understand that it can possibly be seen as a knee-jerk reaction for fans to call for Bielema to be fired.  I am one of them for sure.  However, don't I, as a fan, as a season ticket holder, as a doner, have the right to be mad/upset/frustrated at this last game, and truthfully, the entire season, except for the Florida and Alcorn State games?

Do i not have a right to be upset at our coach when he says nothing is going to change next year.  Obviously something does need to change, and changing the players just won't be enough in my mind. 

Do I not have a right to be upset at multiple goal line situations in the A&M games, and this last game, where come out with zero points?  Do i not have a right to be upset with getting pass happy in the second half, with only 49 yards rushing, after dominating with the run in the first half of the Missouri game.

I know some people here are going overboard with wanting CBB fired, and that cannot happen this year, but there are some on here saying that 7-5 and 8-4 seasons should be acceptable, every year.  That is not acceptable to me.  Whether you want to admit it or not, this team regressed this year, 5-3 conference last year, 3-5 conference this year.

All I ask is that you CBB defenders let me be upset about it, without telling me I am insane, or stupid for doing so.  Let me be upset that our coach says nothing will change staff-wise for next year.  I'm insane for thinking something needs to change, but the definition of insanity is:  Doing the same thing over and over, while expecting different results.  That was this entire season, and if nothing changes, that will be next season as well.  My early prediction for 2017 is 2-6 conference, with wins over SC and Ole Miss.

Rant over.
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

PonderinHog