Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A.J. Derby having nice night for the Broncos

Started by Tejano Jawg, November 27, 2016, 10:23:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

Looks good, been thrown to several times. Chris C'worth talked about what a perfect addition he is for their offense...a receiver who can run routes in the middle of the field.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

DoubleReedHawgCaller

I think Gaines for KC played at Arkansas.  He's looked awful all night.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

stan the man

Playing for Denver. Just caught a crucial 3rd down pass  Got some good complements from announcers

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on November 27, 2016, 10:26:48 pm
I think Gaines for KC played at Arkansas.  He's looked awful all night.

Ours was Rohan, KC's is Phillip.

But Knile Davis is back at KC.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on November 27, 2016, 10:31:46 pm
Ours was Rohan, KC's is Phillip.

But Knile Davis is back at KC.
I know, but as bad as he's played tonight he looks like he played here.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

DoubleReedHawgCaller

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

BigE_23

This game should end in a tie. Neither team deserves to lose!!

3of5-2

Glad to see him get some PT, and glad that he is contributing in a positive way.

Razor6

Oh my GOD I just saw that Derby reception!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

greenEGnHAWGS

Derby is getting a ton of love from the commentators. One even predicted a pass to him since it was a "clutch" moment.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

greenEGnHAWGS

DoubleReedHawgCaller

Sivad

Great night and recognition for A.J., a hard charging Hog.

Atlhogfan1

November 27, 2016, 11:39:16 pm #14 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 06:16:14 am by Atlhogfan1
Good to see Derby doing well.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hoglady

That was a crazy game.
Dumb move by Denver on the FG attempt - just too long.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: hoglady on November 27, 2016, 11:44:08 pm
That was a crazy game.
Dumb move by Denver on the FG attempt - just too long.

Nah had to in division race.  In Mile High that is makeable kick.  This game was lost elsewhere.  With the Raiders at 9-2 a tie was as bad as a loss especially for the Broncos. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: DoubleReedHawgCaller on November 27, 2016, 10:33:56 pm
I know, but as bad as he's played tonight he looks like he played here.

That made me laugh. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Dr. Starcs

Good game, but best game of the year so far was Dallas @ Pittsburgh.

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

DeltaBoy

Hunter Henry had a good day with the Chargers.  2 balls 20 yards and a TD.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.