Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

They cheat, cheat like crazy

Bret really is doing it the right way

MountieDawg

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 07:07:08 pm

Mr Bielema, your son is arrogant, and unprepared and not a good recruiter! But he is just, Being Bret Bielema.
SEC!

Torqued pork

Can't we try cheating the right way? As Mr. Trump once said, "what in the #€!! do you have to lose?"

Hawghiggs

No they aren't cheating.  They hire better coaches. Alabama wasn't very good before Saban. Kentucky wasn't good before Calipari. When Petrino was here. We where doing very well. It takes the right coaches and plan to win.

The OTR

Quote from: Hawghiggs on November 27, 2016, 07:23:37 pm
No they aren't cheating.  They hire better coaches. Alabama wasn't very good before Saban. Kentucky wasn't good before Calipari. When Petrino was here. We where doing very well. It takes the right coaches and plan to win.

No

They really are cheating like crazy

They really are

RollHogTide

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 07:25:25 pm
No

They really are cheating like crazy

They really are

Take your facts to the NCAA - they'd welcome the conversation.

The OTR

RollHogTide

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 07:27:34 pm
you know

My son (who was actually part of the team) would disagree.  However, if you have proof of your allegations - by all means present them to the NCAA.

The OTR

Quote from: RollHogTide on November 27, 2016, 07:29:59 pm
My son (who was actually part of the team) would disagree.  However, if you have proof of your allegations - by all means present them to the NCAA.

I don't care what you think your son's opinion would be, nor do I care about your son's opinion

Hawghiggs

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 07:35:08 pm
I don't care what you think your son's opinion would be, nor do I care about your son's opinion

If you have proof. Then feel free to share it with the NCAA. If not. Then it's just slander.

BirmingHam

Quote from: RollHogTide on November 27, 2016, 07:27:10 pm
Take your facts to the NCAA - they'd welcome the conversation.

Are you trying to Dodge the question about the Chargers?

The OTR

Quote from: Hawghiggs on November 27, 2016, 07:37:29 pm
If you have proof. Then feel free to share it with the NCAA. If not. Then it's just slander.

You're encouraging me to feel free?

The OTR

Quote from: Hawghiggs on November 27, 2016, 07:37:29 pm

why would I want to "share it with the NCAA"?

what would they do?

RollHogTide

I would recommend that if have proof of impromper benefits being provided to an athlete - then either provide them to the compliance person at the university or the conference or the NCAA.  They will document, report, and investigate your allegation(s).

The OTR

Quote from: RollHogTide on November 27, 2016, 07:39:53 pm
I would recommend that if have proof of impromper benefits being provided to an athlete - then either provide them to the compliance person at the university or the conference or the NCAAThey will document, report, and investigate your allegation(s).

LOL!

Yeah, I'm sure they would

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

LZH

Quote from: RollHogTide on November 27, 2016, 07:39:53 pm
I would recommend that if have proof of impromper benefits being provided to an athlete - then either provide them to the compliance person at the university or the conference or the NCAA.  They will document, report, and investigate your allegation(s).

.....that's how you answer a bull post.

+1

The OTR

Hawghiggs

BigE_23

RollHogTide

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 07:45:05 pm

LOL!

Yeah, I'm sure they would

You've never been around an D1 team have you? 

They ABSOLUTELY take it very serious.  That is not to say there are not rogue coaches or boosters; however, the university and ADs take every allegation very seriously.

Athog

Quote from: MountieDawg on November 27, 2016, 07:11:58 pm
Mr Bielema, your son is arrogant, and unprepared and not a good recruiter! But he is just, Being Bret Bielema.

Class ...pure class!!

The OTR

kodiakisland

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 07:07:08 pm

Is it cheating to tell a D lineman lined up over the ball to not jump offsides when the other team is just running out the quarter and not really snapping the ball on 4th down?
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

The OTR

Quote from: RollHogTide on November 27, 2016, 07:51:03 pm

They ABSOLUTELY take it very serious.  That is not to say there are not rogue coaches or boosters; however, the university and ADs take every allegation very seriously.

more than you have

yes, they do take cheating very seriously

The OTR

Quote from: LZH on November 27, 2016, 07:48:37 pm
.....that's how you answer a bull post.

+1

bull post Led?

An Ole Miss player admitted being paid on national TV during the NFL draft, and the NCAA has done nothing about it

bull post?

Hoggish1

Quote from: Torqued pork on November 27, 2016, 07:19:55 pm
Can't we try cheating the right way? As Mr. Trump once said, "what in the #€!! do you have to lose?"

You quoted a jackwagon?  Smart...

The Kig

Quote from: RollHogTide on November 27, 2016, 07:51:03 pm

Don't argue with a tard.  It only makes them feel validated. 

Yes, PillowTard, some people do cheat...in every facet of life there are those who do.  There are also some who don't need to cheat to succeed.
Poker Porker

The OTR

Quote from: The Kig on November 27, 2016, 08:40:09 pm
Don't argue with a tard.  It only makes them feel validated. 

Yes, PillowTard, some people do cheat...in every facet of life there are those who do.  There are also some who don't need to cheat to succeed.

you're all over the place on splattering emotion - you're like the Tazmanian Devil of emotion

Hogimus Prime

I don't think schools like Bama cheat. Schools like tOSU, FSU and such do.

Torqued pork

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on November 27, 2016, 08:46:10 pm
Bama may be clean now, but they still make the probation playoffs coming in at #4 for the number of times they've been sanctioned for cheating.

RollHogTide

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on November 27, 2016, 08:46:10 pm

I have no doubt that some athletes and/or family members take impermissible benefits.  I am also not so naive as to think there are not cover-ups.  However, I am very confident in saying that HCs, ADs, and compliance offices WILL NOT turn a blind-eye. 

It's not like the old days where a coach was loyal to the university and the AD was just another administrator who wasn't graded based on performance.  These people MUST keep their reputation intact because of the show-cause penalties attached to them would be devastating to their career.

We have to look no further than Jim Tressel. Who didn't give impermissible benefits, he just overlooked them.  Cost him his career as an FBS HC at a top 5 school.

The OTR

Quote from: RollHogTide on November 27, 2016, 09:00:59 pm
I have no doubt that some athletes and/or family members take impermissible benefits.  I am also not so naive as to think there are not cover-ups.  However, I am very confident in saying that HCs, ADs, and compliance offices WILL NOT turn a blind-eye

you're wrong

The OTR

Quote from: RollHogTide on November 27, 2016, 09:00:59 pm
I have no doubt that some athletes and/or family members take impermissible benefits.  I am also not so naive as to think there are not cover-ups.  However, I am very confident in saying that HCs, ADs, and compliance offices WILL NOT turn a blind-eye. 

It's not like the old days where a coach was loyal to the university and the AD was just another administrator who wasn't graded based on performance.  These people MUST keep their reputation intact because of the show-cause penalties attached to them would be devastating to their career.

We have to look no further than Jim Tressel. Who didn't give impermissible benefits, he just overlooked them.  Cost him his career as an FBS HC at a top 5 school.

Jay Jacobs won't turn a blind eye!!? LOL!

LSU? They just hired one of the biggest cheaters in college football history

Bama is clean? you're delusional
Saban is clean? you're delusional

LZH

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 08:09:59 pm
bull post Led?

An Ole Miss player admitted being paid on national TV during the NFL draft, and the NCAA has done nothing about it

bull post?

RollHogTide

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 09:03:09 pm
you're wrong

I am sure this thread will end in V&R -  I'm done, you're right.  I sure do hate to hear that we will be forfeiting all of those games and firing Saban.  But for the good of amateur sports someone has to take the fall.  It was great while it lasted - I guess I will start pulling for Vanderbilt.  Go Dores.

The OTR

The OTR

Quote from: gawntrail on November 27, 2016, 09:18:51 pm
Do you post selfies too?

so what we know so far is, folks are so brazenly against Bielema here, they will openly defend cheaters from cheating

HamSammich

And this Is what  Jeff long fanatics are reduced to. They have nothing else.

The OTR

LOL, now it's becoming amateur hour

my bad, I already knew it was amateur hour

Hollywood870

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 09:22:53 pm
so what we know so far is, folks are so brazenly against Bielema here, they will openly defend cheaters from cheating
I've been critical of Bielema since Saturday, but I've logged myself out. Just want to say I believe you. Also, I don't want us to start buying players. The thought of being another Ole Miss makes me sick. Do you think Tunsil really gave a damn about Ole Miss when he admitted to accepting money on ESPN at the draft. With Freeze there and everything? No thanks. I'll log back out now. I have no control over what goes on anyway. Good luck boys. Have at it.

HamSammich

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 09:29:30 pm
LOL, now it's becoming amateur hour

my bad, I already knew it was amateur hour

Go play with your being Bret bielema doll noob.

The OTR

Quote from: Hollywood870 on November 27, 2016, 09:30:39 pm
I've been critical of Bielema since Saturday, but I've logged myself out. Just want to say I believe you. Also, I don't want us to start buying players. The thought of being another Ole Miss makes me sick. Do you think Tunsil really gave a damn about Ole Miss when he admitted to accepting money on ESPN at the draft. With Freeze there and everything? No thanks. I'll log back out now. I have no control over what goes on anyway. Good luck boys. Have at it.

He didn't care at all. He was bought, so his allegiance was to the money. Honor among thieves. It does not exist.

Kudos

gawntrail

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on November 27, 2016, 09:22:53 pm

Since when is being critical of CBB = pro cheating?  I am brazenly against losing.  I am brazenly against looking foolish in prime time.  I am brazenly against chicks with hairy armpits.  I am brazenly against beta males with black rimmed glasses that have to seek acceptance from other beta males with black rimmed glasses.  I am uber brazenly against apologists.  And, I am brazenly against cooking red meat to be gray. 

So, again, do you post selfies too? 

sickboy

There are degrees of cheating at every school. Including Arkansas. It's part of the college ecosystem.

The OTR

Quote from: gawntrail on November 27, 2016, 09:35:54 pm
Since when is being critical of CBB = pro cheating?  I am brazenly against losing.  I am brazenly against looking foolish in prime time.  I am brazenly against chicks with hairy armpits.  I am brazenly against beta males with black rimmed glasses that have to seek acceptance from other beta males with black rimmed glasses.  I am uber brazenly against apologists.  And, I am brazenly against cooking red meat to be gray. 

So, again, do you post selfies too?

since this thread

also, you are really weird

Hawgey-Davidson

For Gods sake where are the mods when you need them. Please OP, go argue with your wife. Oh wait, nevermind.

The OTR

Quote from: Hawgey-Davidson on November 27, 2016, 09:51:39 pm
For Gods sake where are the mods when you need them. Please OP, go argue with your wife. Oh wait, nevermind.

you're needing the mods right now - Jeff Long obviously would agree with me, not you, and so you need the mods

the mods will make it all better for you

I think I understand you now

hogginbama

Quote from: HamSammich on November 27, 2016, 09:32:33 pm
Go play with your being Bret bielema doll noob.

We have reached new levels of insanity with a noob calling someone else a noob.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.