Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is all you need to know about our program!!

Started by 007 License To Squeal, November 27, 2016, 02:59:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 26, 2016, 11:02:42 pm
We're 12-28 as a program in the SEC the last five years.  Only Kentucky is worse.  There is no such thing as us being "upset" by anyone.

^^This is the bottom line^^
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Bacon_Bitz

Five year cutoff conveniently includes two of the worst years in our SEC history that were four and five years ago.

farmhawg

Quote from: LA Football fan on November 27, 2016, 03:10:04 pm
Yet Kentucky just beat Petrino! 
Who cares.

He must have left scars on some of you people.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

buldozer

This program is reeling and spinning out of control at this point. Hope CBB will right the ship some how

joeyself

Quote from: Bacon_Bitz on November 27, 2016, 03:02:15 pm
Five year cutoff conveniently includes two of the worst years in our SEC history that were four and five years ago.

Yep, one of John L. Smith, and one where Beilema was picking up the pieces from that debacle. 

So, it gets better when you look at the last three years: 10-14.

OK, it's not good, but...well, I'll just leave it there, it's not good.

JcS
"Real failure always starts with someone doing something stupid."  Anna Conroy in SLINGS AND ARROWS

tlmack

You meant some fans are reeling and spinning out of control don't you. Several come to mind.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'