Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas vs Missouri

Started by Porked Tongue, November 25, 2016, 11:33:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: 14erHog on November 25, 2016, 01:44:51 pm
way to go Ar-Kansas!  What is the number of the D-bag that said that?

38, right?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Aunt_Razorback

Holy Smokes! I almost spit out my beverage seeing that hornet looking naked man jumping up and down in the stands.

AirWarren

Quote from: Hog N Bama on November 25, 2016, 01:49:04 pm
What number is the trash talker?

Danielson has found a sack to ride too.

Tejano Jawg

Drew with ANOTHER 3rd d conversion. Money.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

LZH

Pudgepork

AirWarren

51 just shoved 38 like a little ITCH.

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

AirWarren

Aunt_Razorback

For the love of all things Holy please stop showing that shirtless man with the tiger ears on the camera.

::)

hogcard1964

For a team that absolutely sucks, they sure are cocky.

ICEman

One cover man knocks the player off or away from the ball; the other covers the muff.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

idochog

Please one time run a screen pass on a blitzing down
I love Jesus!

idochog

They are sending extra guys on every dkwn
I love Jesus!

Oklahawg

Interesting playcalling to start. Backwards, although I'm not complaining yet.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

Stuffed on first down. Be nice to do that all day long.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Pudgepork

They only have 3 fans to choose from.  That is probably mizzouBobby

Oklahawg

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 25, 2016, 01:57:57 pm
Stuffed on first down. Be nice to do that all day long.

Frick me. posted one play too early.

Cassperr

Ellis with a HORRIBLE line on that run.. SMH
Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

007 License To Squeal

Pitiful......just pitiful defense.........
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

idochog

I love Jesus!

razorbrass

Picking up right where we left off last week - our defense sucks!
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

hogcard1964

Somebody punch Robb Smith in the face right now.

Tusks

of course the longest run by mz this year
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

007 License To Squeal

Longest run play by Missouri this entire year....

007 License To Squeal

razorbrass

WOW barely 5 minutes in and the defense has given up
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

Hoggiedawg

idochog

No excuse for this against a crappy team
I love Jesus!

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

ICEman

"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

007 License To Squeal

untouched into the end zone.....Absolutely embarrassing...

007 License To Squeal

No excuses!!!!  Fire Smith NOW!!!!!!

Shrevepork

Squealers

But a reversal could be a momentum shift!!!
ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

PorkRinds

Hogsmo Kramer

Straight outside pitch, nothing fancy.

And straight hand off for TD.

I DO NOT care whose fault it is, identify them and leave them in Columbia.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

elksnort

Guys who do not hold onto the ball when they walk to the end zone should lose their scholarship

Hollywood870

Jet sweep. Who would've seen that coming?

jm

Breems

Pointlessly trying to showboat when you have a free TD. Hope this gets reversed.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

razorbrass

Porked Tongue

I think this is going to be
100 pts
1100 yards
4 hours

hogcard1964

CaddoHog

-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

CaddoHog:  the most hated member on Hogville.net
(for the reasons of _______________________ )

RazorChuck

Call the hold on the corner, no long gainer.

Hogswarts

The most pathetic defense I have ever seen. And let's please quit blaming it all on just recruiting, this is bad defensive coaching.