Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thank You Players

Started by DeWayne R, November 24, 2017, 06:27:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DeWayne R

For giving your Heart & Soul to the team this year.
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

PorcineSublime

Agreed, when they could have quit they never blinked and kept trying to the final whistle.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Kevin

Thanks to the seniors, nothing but the best moving forward

The rest of the team, it hurts now, get healed up, exciting times are coming. You have a great chance to put an imprint on the football program moving forward
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

3Scoreand10

Great young men.
You have my respect.
Thank you for bring a HOG.

WilsonHog

They played their asses off today, and last week. Came back against Ole Miss and Coastal. I very much appreciate their effort.

Dark Helmet Hog

The players showed a lot of heart. There is more talent on the team than many give credit.

Hawgphat

I commend the players.  They deserved better than the crappy results of this bitterly-disappointing season.

snoblind

Quote from: PorcineSublime on November 24, 2017, 06:44:37 pm
Agreed, when they could have quit they never blinked and kept trying to the final whistle.

This

Iwastherein1969

Thanks men for choosing the University of Arkansas as the place you are spending the 4 best years of your life playing football. Sorry that we the fans and the 'powers that be' didn't give you a coaching staff which would maximize each and everyone of you guys immense talents. That's on us, not you young men. So seniors, remember the good times and all the pretty girls you got to take out and underclassmen, we (the fans and the administration) are about to get things pointed in the right direction and you can still be great. All it takes is a few changes and belief in your own abilities and you can turn this thing around as early as next year. Take a few days off, and hit the weight room like banshees and come back this Spring, bigger, faster and more confident than you've ever been. Things are going to get much better and I mean quickly.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

RockyMtnHog

Thank you to the seniors and all of the other players for being Razorbacks!
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

Faithful Hog

Thank you for your commitment and investment in the Razorback program.  I look forward to cheering for you as a Razorback player and beyond.

hawgmasta

Thank you to each and every one, our fandom is made possible by them.

Torqued pork

They played hard today...exceptionally hard considering the circumstances.

DeltaBoy

Proud of the Players they never quit!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

bphi11ips

Thanks.  You guys have a lot more class than many Arkansas fans.

This was one of those years that set up to be a buzz saw. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

GoldCoastHog

Love our players; guys, keep your heads up. We all want the best for you, and want you to experience greatness ! So, take a breath,  come up for air, and clear your minds. My advice? Be willing and open .

_Hamlet_

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 24, 2017, 06:50:50 pm
They played their asses off today, and last week. Came back against Ole Miss and Coastal. I very much appreciate their effort.

Came back against Coastal.. SMH.

SchrodingersHog

Many thanks to the Seniors.  It was a brutal way to go out, but they kept fighting.

Hopefully better days ahead for the rest of the team.