Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I was wrong

Started by Martygit, November 24, 2017, 05:39:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Martygit

...I said that Mizzou would beat us by 30 points (maybe more) - our guys played their butts off - we could have won that game - feel bad for the seniors
RIP OTR, REV

jm

Quote from: ResIpsaLoquitur on November 24, 2017, 05:39:56 pm
...I said that Mizzou would beat us by 30 points (maybe more) - our guys played their butts off - we could have won that game - feel bad for the seniors

Not going to win many when you give up 48

PLHawg

Quote from: jm on November 24, 2017, 05:45:30 pm
Not going to win many when you give up 48

Or your defense gives up 700 yds. of offense, in regulation no less.

depressed_fan

I figured we would come out and play hard but this team just don't know how to win. I figured it would be close.

regi

Look,  Mizzou sucks,  but they have a QB completing 51% of his passes,  but has a nack for big plays.  If Mizzou had our Schedule,  they have the same record we do. So,  no way,  were they beating us by 30, unless we laid down like UT.

Grag T

I said we'd lose in a close one so I WAS RIGHT.  8)

Doesn't matter.  Better times are surely ahead.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

Grag T

Quote from: regi on November 24, 2017, 07:23:17 pm
Look,  Mizzou sucks,  but they have a QB completing 51% of his passes,  but has a nack for big plays.  If Mizzou had our Schedule,  they have the same record we do. So,  no way,  were they beating us by 30, unless we laid down like UT.

I have to agree.  The sec east absolutely SUCKS.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

Piggfoot

Their QB and recievers were more effective. We need faster cbs.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

1highhog

Quote from: ResIpsaLoquitur on November 24, 2017, 05:39:56 pm

They deserved that game, to bad that bad officiating and bad coaching ruined their chances.