Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas Wins Today

Started by NaturalStateReb, November 24, 2017, 08:38:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalStateReb

Just have a feeling that Arkansas sends Bielema out with a win today. It'll be a high scoring affair and Mizzou turnovers decide it.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

HognotinMemphis

You could have replied in this thread rather than starting a new one on same subject. As for your "feeling", see my facts:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=648426.0
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

moses_007

No, we can't take a chance on winning today.  That's not our m.o.

A second SEC win today might get coach retained for another year, and we sure don't want that. 

rhames

Quote from: moses_007 on November 24, 2017, 10:41:16 am

A second SEC win today might get coach retained for another year, and we sure don't want that. 

This is not true.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

hawgdavis

I feel it too. I think the team sends Bret out a winner. I do like B.B. so I hope the win and he can go out with a little something positive.

And for me I hope we destroy them I'm tired of their 💩

EastexHawg

Fans being negative has nothing to do with Bielema losing.  Our frequent and predictable losing has caused fan negativity.  None of us are being paid $4 million per year to affect what happens on the field.

HawgWyld

Sarcasm doesn't always translate in print, does it?

Here's hoping Arkansas wins today -- it would be a real shame to fall to a 1-3 record against stinking Missouri since the team joined the SEC.

Potosihog

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on November 24, 2017, 08:38:45 am
Just have a feeling that Arkansas sends Bielema out with a win today. It'll be a high scoring affair and Mizzou turnovers decide it.

They say too much turkey has the same effect as smoking crack.  Evidently it is true.

Dr. Starcs

Crazy how the line has moved down to Mizz -9.

Think they cover that easy.

hawgdavis

I'm tired of the mizzu smack talk, B.B. is gone no matter what so I want a beat down of epic proportions from this Hog team.

I'm tired of their $H!!T and having to swallow it for the last 2 years.

hawgdavis

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 24, 2017, 12:04:49 pm

What do you want to Happen is the better question?

NorthDallas40

Is this the same feeling that most posters on this Board had at the start of the year that we would be at least 8-4? Or is it a different feeling than that one?

trippigs

I sure hope so. Can't stand losing to that spineless institution

Razorback_Mack

I'd love to know how we're gonna win a shootout. Our offense is awful.

alohawg

What team have y'all been watching? Mizzou wins going away and no more Mr. B.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: hawgdavis on November 24, 2017, 12:27:41 pm
What do you want to Happen is the better question?

Always want to win

HogPharmer

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 24, 2017, 08:42:35 am
You could have replied in this thread rather than starting a new one on same subject. As for your "feeling", see my facts:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=648426.0

From here on out, no new threads will be allowed until approved by HiM--Moderator of Moderators
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 24, 2017, 12:04:49 pm

The line was high and Vegas wanted betting on Missouri. But the smart $ has gone on Arkansas. Arkansas will not only win this game, they'll win it by double digits. Sucker's bet here to take Mizzou and give up the points.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 24, 2017, 01:01:16 pm
From here on out, no new threads will be allowed until approved by HiM--Moderator of Moderators
I must turn you on...you are stalking me like Vantage 8 did for a good while.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 24, 2017, 01:16:19 pm
The line was high and Vegas wanted betting on Missouri. But the smart $ has gone on Arkansas. Arkansas will not only win this game, they'll win it by double digits. Sucker's bet here to take Mizzou and give up the points.
How much did you put on the hogs? Moneyline I'm assuming?

Pig Worshipper

It would be nice for our team to do something "Uncommon" today and actually win an SEC game but I think we will lose.

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Pecos Hog

This disaster of a season is finally over!

AirForceHog

You didn't factor in the officiating but that just rubs salt in the wound for the season
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

kid squealer

ugggggghhhh!  Defeat pulled from the grasp of victory!
SMITE ME JACKWAGONS!!!  I NEED TO BE THE -1 KING!!!

HogPharmer

Arkansas still wins today. We are about to be pulled from the pit of misery! Dilly Dilly!
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

hog911

Bacons Rebellion

You discounted that we have a moron making decisions on the team's behalf.

HogPharmer

Quote from: hog911 on November 24, 2017, 05:35:49 pm
No no we didn't

All about perspective my man. Look towards the future. A future without CBB.

AirForceHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 24, 2017, 05:38:27 pm
All about perspective my man. Look towards the future. A future without CBB.

This
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

The NewEra

You forgot to account for the officiating.

Dr. Starcs

Gotta admit, I didn't think we'd be close.

DeltaBoy

Close we lost by 3!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on November 24, 2017, 01:24:01 pm
How much did you put on the hogs? Moneyline I'm assuming?
I don't gamble. Sorry I didn't bet on Arkansas this game though.

HogPharmer

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 24, 2017, 05:59:51 pm
I don't gamble. Sorry I didn't bet on Arkansas this game though.

As much as you are always right about everything, you should make a career out of gambling.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 24, 2017, 06:52:14 pm
As much as you are always right about everything, you should make a career out of gambling.
I made the right decision again to never gamble. It's a fool's game. Good luck.

Grag T

I predicted we would lose in a close one and people thought I was off my rocker.  Glad the team played hard... also glad it's time to move on.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

HogPharmer

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 24, 2017, 06:55:26 pm
I made the right decision again to never gamble. It's a fool's game. Good luck.

Didn't you make a bet with somebody on here a few years ago and never make good on it when you lost?

NaturalStateReb

Turns out it was just gas. Sorry about that.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Cale

While the outcome of the game wasn't predicted right, the hogs did in fact win today. I appreciate the things Bielema did right, but today Arkansas won when they parted ways with him. It's in the best interest of our future.
Quote from: jst01 on January 06, 2018, 06:00:42 pm<br />Maybe we are a baseball school <br />

snoblind

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 24, 2017, 07:03:17 pm
Didn’t you make a bet with somebody on here a few years ago and never make good on it when you lost?

McKinneyHog

Pecos Hog

Quote from: HogPharmer on November 24, 2017, 05:35:28 pm
Arkansas still wins today. We are about to be pulled from the pit of misery! Dilly Dilly!

True dat.   I'm happy about the future once again!

HoggyCat

Quote from: Pecos Hog on November 24, 2017, 07:21:45 pm
True dat.   I'm happy about the future once again!

Dilly dilly!
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.