Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Missouri is bad...probably worse than Arkansas overall - who wins on Friday?

Started by HognotinMemphis, November 22, 2017, 01:05:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elksnort

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 24, 2017, 06:14:48 pm
Lol is right. 700 yards of offense given up by Hogs' defense. To a team that did not beat a team with more than 4 wins all year. It was not a win by 30 for Mizzou and most here thought would occur.
[/ququote
m
Prediction mitigation?

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: elksnort on November 24, 2017, 06:20:33 pm
Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 24, 2017, 06:14:48 pm
Lol is right. 700 yards of offense given up by Hogs' defense. To a team that did not beat a team with more than 4 wins all year. It was not a win by 30 for Mizzou and most here thought would occur.
[/ququote
m
Prediction mitigation?
Who cares? I certainly don't. HC and staff are gone. I'm content now. This game does not matter. However, I was a heck of a lot closer to being right than most of the other comments in this thread saying we'd lose by 30, blah blah blah. Up by 2 TD's twice and had lead late in game. Defense beyond horrible today against a team that went 7-5 and all 7 wins over programs that won 4 or less games this year.

Looking forward to next year. Maybe I'll go to a few games next year.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

elksnort

Quote from: HoginMemphis on November 24, 2017, 06:27:02 pm
I'll leave it with the morons. Good luck.
I agree that there are many morons on this board. But there must be something interesting or you wouldn't be here

elksnort

Let's face it, anyone posting on this board is probably not extremely smart. Most extremely smart people likely do not care about college football. So let's not try to separate ourselves too much okay.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: elksnort on November 24, 2017, 07:22:43 pm
I agree that there are many morons on this board. But there must be something interesting or you wouldn't be here
True: my friend Lanny.