Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 spotlight: Connor Noland

Started by Richard Davenport, May 17, 2017, 10:55:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig in the Pokey

I really like 3 things especially about Nolan. 1) That lightning quick release, both with the delivery and the quick reads. Nasty. 2) That velocity, tho. He throws the ball on a rope and I just love that. It's my favorite attribute in a QB. That zip. On a line. Just lazers. 3) He's as all Hog as it gets. Arkansas bred. Pride like some of our true legends possessed. Like DDawg had.

#WPS  :razorback:
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

BigD94

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 19, 2017, 12:37:53 pm
I really like 3 things especially about Nolan. 1) That lightning quick release, both with the delivery and the quick reads. Nasty. 2) That velocity, tho. He throws the ball on a rope and I just love that. It's my favorite attribute in a QB. That zip. On a line. Just lazers. 3) He's as all Hog as it gets. Arkansas bred. Pride like some of our true legends possessed. Like DDawg had.

#WPS  :razorback:

One of the few people who actually use this. I like it. He was D Dawg long before D Mac was born.
WOO PIG!

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: BigD94 on May 19, 2017, 04:25:12 pm
One of the few people who actually use this. I like it. He was D Dawg long before D Mac was born.
word! because i met him before he ever played a down here, i know the old ddawg. my buddy. We worked together on Keith Kidd's cleaning crew.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

The_Iceman