Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Playing Super 8 on TVG during Saturdays

Started by ChrispyFriedBacon, December 04, 2017, 04:40:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrispyFriedBacon

Picked 5/8 this past Saturday to finish #271!!!! Anyone other than me on this message board playing the contest weekly?

porkinsons disease

Only got 4 this week. Had 2 that placed and 1 show
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

ChrispyFriedBacon

Quote from: porkinsons disease on December 04, 2017, 05:37:05 pm
Only got 4 this week. Had 2 that placed and 1 show

I had 5 wins 1 3rd and 2 DNP.  I like Wonder Gadot as a top 3 yr filly next year!!

porkinsons disease

Quote from: ChrispyFriedBacon on December 04, 2017, 05:59:15 pm

I had 5 wins 1 3rd and 2 DNP.  I like Wonder Gadot as a top 3 yr filly next year!!
How much was your share of the consolation pool?

Yeah, Wonder Gadot looked good.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

ChrispyFriedBacon

Quote from: porkinsons disease on December 05, 2017, 07:13:27 am
How much was your share of the consolation pool?

Yeah, Wonder Gadot looked good.

I'm gonna say .16 cents b/c my account was at a 0 balance. I always bet through OaklawnAnywhere :-)   There were several still eligible to hit the grand prize and more than a few had 6 of 8.  It's fun though and it helps me learn to handicap better!!!

jdelo77

A few weeks ago I had 5/8 with two of those three finishing second by a nose , and the third one 1/2 a length ...talk about a bummer

porkinsons disease

Quote from: ChrispyFriedBacon on December 05, 2017, 09:30:55 am
I'm gonna say .16 cents b/c my account was at a 0 balance. I always bet through OaklawnAnywhere :-)   There were several still eligible to hit the grand prize and more than a few had 6 of 8.  It's fun though and it helps me learn to handicap better!!!
Yeah, its fun and its free. I think like 6 people ended up with 7.

porkinsons disease

Quote from: jdelo77 on December 05, 2017, 03:48:10 pm
A few weeks ago I had 5/8 with two of those three finishing second by a nose , and the third one 1/2 a length ...talk about a bummer
Yeah, I've had some bad beats like that. That's racing...grrr

ChrispyFriedBacon

Quote from: porkinsons disease on December 05, 2017, 05:10:26 pm
Yeah, its fun and its free. I think like 6 people ended up with 7.

The last day of the meet at the Fair Grounds this past season, I was 4/4 going into the last race of the Pick 5 thing they do. I literally missed out by a nose.....Good O'l Paco Lopez............started that horse too soon in the last turn lol!!!! I wound up with $270 in consolation money, but my kids were rolling in the floor laughing at me the last two races, cuz I really felt I had a shot at the 800K or whatever it was........their laughs are still priceless!!!!

porkinsons disease

Quote from: ChrispyFriedBacon on December 05, 2017, 05:58:17 pm
The last day of the meet at the Fair Grounds this past season, I was 4/4 going into the last race of the Pick 5 thing they do. I literally missed out by a nose.....Good O'l Paco Lopez............started that horse too soon in the last turn lol!!!! I wound up with $270 in consolation money, but my kids were rolling in the floor laughing at me the last two races, cuz I really felt I had a shot at the 800K or whatever it was........their laughs are still priceless!!!!
Wow, That's brutal. Did you let them know that they probably lost out too?

ChrispyFriedBacon

Quote from: porkinsons disease on December 08, 2017, 12:33:15 pm
Wow, That's brutal. Did you let them know that they probably lost out too?

They felt it with me, but it was all good. I just check my TVG account and I actually made $7.94 off The Super 8 promo last week, not 16 cents.

porkinsons disease

haha...that's about all i have left. I have had a ton of bad beats this week.

I had a horse this week that was clear by at least 6 and breezing  with 200 yds to go that "ducked" in and spilled over the rail. Damndest thing I have ever seen. Typical of my week.

ChrispyFriedBacon

Quote from: porkinsons disease on December 09, 2017, 12:18:46 pm
haha...that's about all i have left. I have had a ton of bad beats this week.

I had a horse this week that was clear by at least 6 and breezing  with 200 yds to go that "ducked" in and spilled over the rail. Damndest thing I have ever seen. Typical of my week.

4 of 8 winners today with 2 Places, 1 4th and 1 DNF, but I did hit a $2 exacta for 72 bucks today at Gulf Stream. Their International Festival today was all over the board!!!

porkinsons disease

Quote from: ChrispyFriedBacon on December 09, 2017, 05:48:08 pm
4 of 8 winners today with 2 Places, 1 4th and 1 DNF, but I did hit a $2 exacta for 72 bucks today at Gulf Stream. Their International Festival today was all over the board!!!
I hit the last 4 but nothing else. I did catch a 10-1 winner with a $150 exacta in Peru last week...lol

ChrispyFriedBacon

Quote from: porkinsons disease on December 10, 2017, 11:15:22 am
I hit the last 4 but nothing else. I did catch a 10-1 winner with a $150 exacta in Peru last week...lol

Nice.....I only hit 3/8 last Saturday but overall I went 3 Wins and 5 Places!!! That really sucked!!!!