Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

whose gonna watch asu's bowl game tonight??

Started by hogginuplittlerock, December 20, 2005, 10:03:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Anti-OtisII

Quote from: Thunderhog Jr on December 20, 2005, 02:48:09 pm
Quote from: bigyellowdog on December 20, 2005, 02:23:14 pm
I am not sure about NCIS, but the Indian Bowl will have to wait if NCIS is not a rerun.

:razorback:

Hey, what do you think about Abbey, just something about her, I don't know

:razorback:

Psssst.  Maybe it's the pig tails and tattoos.  ;)

PorcineSublime

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 20, 2005, 01:06:25 pm
I'll watch and cheer my arse off for SoMiss. Just because the NCAA Banned Mascots are from Arkansas doesn't mean I have to or will ever cheer for them. They flipped the state flag upside down when they beat the L'Backs so they can all go screw themselves.
What the he@@, are they now planning on secceding form the state and forming the Republic of NE AR. I do not see the connection between the state flag and the ladybacks. :-\
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

hogfan13

I'll watch it untill USM some how gets it out of hand

ANYBODY GONNA WATCH THE GAME IN HD

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: hogginuplittlerock on December 20, 2005, 10:03:34 am
alright before everyone on this board rips my @$$ a new one, whose gonna watch astate play tonight? i know i am

ASU plays a bowl game tonight?  Who knew.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

pfrg999

I will Watch... They are from Arkansas I will be watching!
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

artyhog

I'll watch it like I do every bowl game.  This is the best time of the year to be a College FB fan.  You get to watch teams that you don't much about.  Even the little bitty bowls mean something to most of the teams.  They really enjoy themselves.  There will be several sleeper players that will do well in the bowls that we will see the next few years in the NFL.

WilsonHog

I'm going to watch it just because doing so will remind me that unlike Arkansas State, we couldn't manage to be one of 56 college football teams not to make a bowl, thereby ripping the scab off the gaping wound that was our football season.

Boarcephus

Plan on watching it and plan on pulling for ASU and I'll go a step further and say the UofA should be playing them every year in LR.     
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

razorbacks1usa

nope not interested in asu hate them
going bowling tonight anyway

PorcineSublime

Quote from: hogfan13 on December 20, 2005, 04:50:02 pm
I'll watch it untill USM some how gets it out of hand

ANYBODY GONNA WATCH THE GAME IN HD
I watched GB play Baltimore last night just because it was in HD. Ok, so I just watched the first quarter. Yes I will be watching.

tophawg19

Watching till the end . there are a lot of arkansas kids on that team that deserve the support of the fans .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

HatfieldHog

Hey, I'm not an Ark. St. fan per say, but this is a good game, and State is playing well.  They have a QB that makes things happen,  they throw the ball down field,  "THEY HAVE A KICKER....."  I didn't know that all of those could exist on the same football team in Arkansas!!!!!

See ya,

Oh yeah,  Go Indians...
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will spend all of his money on fishing tackle.....!

ejay286

Quote from: artyhog on December 20, 2005, 05:31:21 pm
I'll watch it like I do every bowl game. This is the best time of the year to be a College FB fan. You get to watch teams that you don't much about. Even the little bitty bowls mean something to most of the teams. They really enjoy themselves. There will be several sleeper players that will do well in the bowls that we will see the next few years in the NFL.

Its a stretch but Noce is doing really well tonite, but this would have been Warren's night to shine and show some NFL scouts how good he is.

PorcineSublime

10-10 at the half, who knew that quality football could exist in AR outside of Fayetteville. ::)

WilsonHog

Quote from: PorcineSublime on December 20, 2005, 08:49:25 pm
10-10 at the half, who knew that quality football could exist in AR outside of Fayetteville. ::)

Win, lose, or draw, Arkansas State has given a pretty good account of itself tonight.

I should have pulled out my ASU student ID and paid $20 for a ticket to the game.............

snoutface

Hey, Ivan- A-State's looking good!  Pulled this thread to the top so you could move/delete it as well.  Can anybody say administrator abuse?
Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.

Kilgor

December 20, 2005, 09:49:04 pm #66 Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 09:53:32 pm by Kilgor
Administrators are being abused?  This HAS to STOP!!!   :o
Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

snoutface

Sometimes it's better for me to be quiet and let everybody believe I'm dumb as dirt, than to speak up and prove it.

abq

Good showing by ASU! I actually really enjoyed watching. The Indian offense was pretty innovative at times and I was impressed. Other times the play calling seemed to go stale. Ofcourse I wasn't in the booth, so I don't know what they were seeing. I just think ASU needed to really hang it out every play to win and they seemed to enjoy some success tonight when they did.

USM really kicked themselves in the teeth the first quarter, but then ASU had some crucial turnovers also. The difference in the game was the points off those turnovers.

Overall, I'm happy for ASU and hope they get better. Like it or not, it's the future.

HawgWyld

Quote from: Boarcephus on December 20, 2005, 05:42:13 pm
Plan on watching it and plan on pulling for ASU and I'll go a step further and say the UofA should be playing them every year in LR.

Couldn't agree more! As it is, I might just have to check out that ASU game scheduled at War Memorial next season...

chiefsfan

Quote from: PorcineSublime on December 20, 2005, 04:47:53 pm
Quote from: 3kgthog on December 20, 2005, 01:06:25 pm
I'll watch and cheer my arse off for SoMiss. Just because the NCAA Banned Mascots are from Arkansas doesn't mean I have to or will ever cheer for them. They flipped the state flag upside down when they beat the L'Backs so they can all go screw themselves.
What the he@@, are they now planning on secceding form the state and forming the Republic of NE AR. I do not see the connection between the state flag and the ladybacks. :-\

It was a stupid move by some students who got overexcited over the game.  Heck even alot of the hoghaters didnt like the manouver.

Im sure UA students do stupid stuff too
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Quote from: HawgWyld on December 20, 2005, 11:51:51 pm
Quote from: Boarcephus on December 20, 2005, 05:42:13 pm

Couldn't agree more! As it is, I might just have to check out that ASU game scheduled at War Memorial next season...

No you wont.  Its the same day that USC visits Fayetville.

ASU scheduled this game without knowing the day of the USC game, and it is gonna kill the attendance, outside of the good crowd okie state will bring
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

hogfan13

Quote from: PorcineSublime on December 20, 2005, 08:49:25 pm

:D :D :D  

astarXzone

I watched the game and enjoyed it.  At least ASU resembled a good football team that executes like a team.  Cant say that for the hogs.