Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

They are reading your post over the air, let them know what you think

http://933thesource.com/

501-823-0933
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HF#1

It's nice that someone is calling out the idiot overreactions.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

40MINSOFHELL

Lanny

Quote from: HF#1 on December 05, 2014, 07:10:46 am
It's nice that someone is calling out the idiot overreactions.
Oh yea, they read some doozies

Al Bundy

Knot2brite

Wish I could hear it to see if I was one of them
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Randy Johnson

micali

40minutesofhell got an honorable mention.  Funny.  "Stop it"

40MINSOFHELL

Lanny

Al Bundy

(notOM)Rebel123

that'll drive some traffic to Hogville. Free pub.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Lanny

They are calling out the Debbie Downers on here after last nights game

Al Bundy

hogsanity

Quote from: Lanny on December 05, 2014, 07:29:10 am

I see no problem with that.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Pork Twain

It is one game and anyone that is at least marginally knowledgeable on college basketball knows that is nothing to be upset about.  Shows the team and the coach that they are not as good as they thought they were and where they need to work.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

3kgthog

There's nothing wrong with being upset about last night's game. That's what being a fan is about, riding the ups and downs. Let people vent and stop trying to tell them their way of processing a buttkicking like that is inferior to your way.

Speedracer

I'm curious to what all 13 of their listeners think
Like smites bother me.

BRHogfan

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 05, 2014, 07:49:04 am
There's nothing wrong with being upset about last night's game. That's what being a fan is about, riding the ups and downs. Let people vent and stop trying to tell them their way of processing a buttkicking like that is inferior to your way.

It's just interesting.  I come on here to post during the week and look up stats and try to understand before the game how we are going to interact with the other team.  When we lose, I recognize the factors that led to that. 

There are a lot of people that don't post leading up to games and then complain about how bad our basketball team is after a loss.  First off, our team isn't bad, they just got beat. 2nd off, I want to have a real discussion about the outcome of last night's game without all of the hyperbole and over reactions. 

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Pigdiana Jones

I could care less if they read any of mine since I live in Oklahoma.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

wupigsuey

Quote from: Lanny on December 05, 2014, 07:29:10 am

Good. That means I can take a break from it
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

WorfHog

Quote from: Lanny on December 05, 2014, 07:09:27 am
They are reading your post over the air, let them know what you think

http://933thesource.com/

501-823-0933

Isn't that that station everyone hates? I remember a thread in MMQB were we just dogged their entire morning show for like 4+ pages. Maybe they should read that.

Note: I don't listen anyway, might catch JB in the mornings if I'm running really late to work.

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

phadedhawg

Champs04

GuvHog

Quote from: Champs04 on December 05, 2014, 12:41:39 pm
Nobody listens to Jockass 93.3

You're mistaken. it's 103.7 The Buzz that no one listens to.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

40MINSOFHELL

Couldn't listen because of work. Who all got on the show?

Mike Irwin

It amazes me that people get on message boards and call out coaches and players day after day under fake names but if somebody with a real name on a radio show calls them out it's a terrible thing.

If you are going to rip prepare to get ripped. It works both ways.

BadHog

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 05, 2014, 07:49:04 am

How about you don't tell us not to vent about the over zealous obsessive venting.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

MountieDawg

Talk about pathetic radio... Waste time reading message board comments.... 
SEC!

Fatman

Host: I didn't have time to do any prep today
Co- host- Hey I got an idea let's just read Hogville on the air
Host: That is great and then we can run the commercial about the homeless animals sixty times cause we can't sell this show to anyone with money!!
Should change the name of station to the Jock Strap!!

Speedracer

Quote from: Mike Irwin on December 05, 2014, 04:27:31 pm
It amazes me that people get on message boards and call out coaches and players day after day under fake names but if somebody with a real name on a radio show calls them out it's a terrible thing.

It amazes me that you get on the radio trying to debate topics from the Missouri game and you didn't even watch the broadcast to have accurate points to make a valid argument
Like smites bother me.

Danny J

thirtythree

Quote from: GuvHog on December 05, 2014, 12:52:02 pm
You're mistaken. it's 103.7 The Buzz that no one listens to.

I wonder where they get their #1 rankings from then.lol.

PonderinHog

Danny J

WilsonHog

I've often wished some of these people actually had to be accountable to our players for what they spew.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Iron mike bringing the lumber to you ne'erdowells.

Athog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 05, 2014, 07:23:49 am
that'll drive some traffic to Hogville. Free pub.
[/quote

Really.... Who cares!!! Are you getting a cut of the traffic? Your junior high will never be the same!!