Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reality Check

Started by jimmur74, December 04, 2014, 08:50:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmur74

Hooch

Champs04

This is good for us, it shows how good we're not!

poloprince

Momma said it was gone be days like this.
$PoLoPrInCe$

poloprince

Quote from: Champs04 on December 04, 2014, 08:51:43 pm

Iowa st hot tonight. They'd be up on anybody at this point. It's a great shooting night for them.
$PoLoPrInCe$

Dr. Starcs

They are making uncontested shots.

bigred223

We ran into a hot team. Happens

rwspear

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on December 04, 2014, 08:54:40 pm
They are making uncontested shots.

theyre making everything.

the sky is not falling chickens little.

LSPRazorbac

Their hot because they are shooting wide open shots.

jackflash

Their playing at home. Tonight right now their the better team.

cbhawg03

It is funny how many thought that we would win the game. Reality check for some of our fans and our team.

Iowa St. is hot? Everybody will be hot making uncontested shot after shot.

The thing with Anderson is that he plays a system, he is not going to be the coach that draws up a play out of a timeout that gets you a bucket for sure, such as "the mayor" has a couple of times already. We play a system that works when you don't have the best talent. Seems that everybody just forgot we were going on the road to play a very talented team.

Just as another thread talked about attendance. Attendance will be down when you continue to have nights like this. I understand getting beat on the road, but my goodness. Dribbling the ball out of bounds, making stupid mistakes, not passing to a wide open shooter, etc. etc. etc., that is what we have to overcome.

snf6278

Quote from: Champs04 on December 04, 2014, 08:51:43 pm
Your 28 posts show how big of a troll you are! If it's that bad just quit watching and go away!

hldstdy

It's not just hot shooting, it's poor effort by the Hogs.  Definitely didn't come in ready to match their intensity tonight.

Danny J

I didn't expect us to win however thought if we were as good as I thought we should be then we would make a game of it. Right now we are playing as bad as any game last year. Our defense is atrocious. I hope CMA is chewing ass right now. Intensity is lacking. Half hearted double teams are killing us. Leads to wide open shots.

Danny J

Quote from: hldstdy on December 04, 2014, 09:00:35 pm
It's not just hot shooting, it's poor effort by the Hogs.  Definitely didn't come in ready to match their intensity tonight.

LSPRazorbac

I didn't expect to win.....but I did expect to at least be competitive against them.

We look look like crap.

Tom in Fort Worth

I remember the presser last year after the A&M loss early in the year when coach said something like 'we just played a bad game' or something to that effect. I was skeptical but he was right we played better ball the majority of the rest of the season. We have to snap out of it now and get in a groove. Win or lose we need a strong 2nd half.